Logan Howlett (Wolverine) x reader pt.1

•In this story you're Rogues sister who's a few years younger than Logan•

I walked into the bar to work my shift like normal. My job is just to clean up the fighters after a fight, pretty simple. I stood at the edge of the ring waiting for the fights to start and sipping some whiskey. The first match was a guy named Logan against our champion here named James. Logan wiped the floor with him in seconds and that's when I recognized him, my sisters old friend. Makes sense why he's winning easily then, he's fucking Wolverine.
After a few more fights the night was over and I went over to Logan. "Want some help getting the blood off?" I offered, trying to sound nice even though he was pretty intimidating. "Uh yeah sure" he accepted and sat down on a stool, unwrapping his hands. I took a damp wash cloth and wiped the blood from his face and neck then put it away and went back to the bar, scared to say much else to him. I sat down and began reading when I noticed Logan approaching. "Thank you. It's nice to meet you by the way my name is Logan" he offered his hand. I tried not to laugh a bit at him being nice considering he seems to really be trying to be nice as though it's not natural to him. I shook his hand "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you as well. Amazing fighting by the way" I closed my book up and looked at him fully. "Thanks" he replied then lit a cigar and ordered a shot of fireball. "So, why choose this as your job? Seems really rough I'm sure most of the fighters probably get touchy" he noted, looking at me. "They do but I can usually get them to quit and then I just finish cleaning them up faster" I answered then noticed another fighter walking up to the bar, ironically one of the ones who's been a little too touchy.

~flashback~
•TW r*pe•
I wiped the blood from his cheek and he kept looking at my chest but I shrugged it off. "You're real nice lookin" his words slurred a bit so I could tell he'd been drinking. "Thanks" I answered trying to be nice. He took that as an offer to touch though and he grabbed my thigh then my ass and I backed away a bit. "Hands off I'm just here to get the sweat and blood off of you not to be a touch toy" I said sternly and put the cloth down, trying to walk away. He then grabbed my wrist roughly and pulled me back to him. "You're not leaving til I'm done with you bitch"  then he r*ped me and I ran out as soon as I got the chance which wasn't until he finished.

~back to present time~

"Hey hot stuff, ready for round two?" His words were more slurred now than earlier and I flinched away when he spoke. Logan could probably tell I was very uncomfortable. "Hey buddy back off she looks really uncomfortable and I don't even wanna guess what happened round one but she seems like she didn't want it the first time either." Logan said, looking at the guy. "She's not your girl it's not your business." The other guy slurred and grabbed my arm. Logan stood up and grabbed his hand, taking it off of me and crushing it "I may have just met her but she's still a human being and should be left alone, especially by assholes like you." He growled. The guy winced in pain and backed off.
"Fucking dick" he muttered under his breath walking away. I just sat there surprised that Logan had defended me. No ones ever done they besides my sister.
"Thank you" I said quietly, standing up to go home.
"No problem. Do you have a ride home? I don't trust you walking alone with that asshat out there"
"I'll be fine I can walk" I reassured him.
"Yeah no, I'll give you a ride home come on" he motioned for me to follow him and I sighed, knowing I wouldn't win. I followed him outside to his motorcycle and got on behind him, holding onto him loosely so I wouldn't fall off. "I live on (insert your address)" I told him where I lived and he sped off down the road towards my house. We got there pretty quickly and I got off the bike, slightly dizzy.
"Thank you for taking me home." I smiled a bit at him. "No problem, hopefully I'll see you tomorrow at the bar?" He asked and I smiled again. "Sure will" then I went inside and went to sleep.