Imagine: Zemo telling you about his son

Zemo and I have been together for about 6 months now and while he was out with Bucky and Sam I cooked us a big dinner and cleaned up the house. I put on one of the dresses he got me just a minute before they all got back. Bucky and Sam were staying the night at Sharon's house as per Zemo's request so they then left to go to her place and Zemo and I ate dinner.
"This is lovely Y/N, you're an amazing cook" he praised, smiling at me.
"I'm glad you like it, it was my fathers favorite" I replied, finishing up eating and I then did the dishes. Just as I finished cleaning the dishes Zemo hugged me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder. He then kissed my cheek and I turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck and looking up at him.
"If you're comfortable with it I'd like to hear about your family before everything happened." I mentioned, gently swaying with him.
"I'd love to tell you about them" he smiled and kissed my head. He then led me to the bedroom and we sat down on the bed and I turned to face him, showing that I was listening. He talked for hours about his son and family and the last story stood out the most because it was just so cute. "When my son was little I took him to this park and he played for hours. Eventually we had to go home of course and as we walked back we had found this puppy. He begged and begged until I let him bring it home but when I did he was so happy. He had such a big smile on his face" he finished talking and looked happy.
"That's adorable" I smiled and held his hand.
"Maybe one day we can have that? If you want of course" he thought out loud, looking at our hands.
"I think that would be lovely." I agreed and kissed the palm of his hand. He smiled wide and then layed down, dragging me with him and holding me close. We fell asleep cuddling and I felt so happy.