Bucky x reader pt. 1

•Reader is Steve's sister•

•September 1943•

I heard Bucky and Steve in an alleyway as I walked past.
"Sometimes I think you like getting beat up" Bucky said to Steve as I walked up and hugged Bucky's arm.
"Oh hey there Doll" he smiled and kissed my head.
"Steve definitely enjoys getting beat up there's no other excuse" I teased, looking at them both. Steve just laughed and rolled his eyes, walking out of the alley with us.
~At the Stark expo~

"Don't win the war til I get there" Steve said looking at me and Bucky. Buck saluted and laughed then walked to the dance floor.
"Can't make any promises with me and Buck both there but we'll try" I joke then follow Bucky to the dance area. We slow danced for a while and I had my arms around his neck as he had his around my waist.
"You best not die in the field Miss Rogers" he teased, smirking at me.
"You better not either Sergeant Barnes" I retorted and smiled up at him.
"When we get back we should get married" Bucky said randomly, looking down at me.
"I agree" I giggled and got up on my toes, kissing him. He kissed back and we stayed like that for a good couple minutes before we had to leave and get ready for the plane tomorrow.