Bucky x reader pt. 2

~Present day (TFATWS time)~

I walked into Sharon's house to make sure she's okay since I just heard about Selby. I went upstairs and opened the door to find three guys standing there. One I recognized as Sam Wilson aka The Falcon. The other was Zemo, he's well.. himself. Then I noticed the third.
"James?" I couldn't believe my own eyes.
"Y/N? Sweetheart?" He sounded just as surprised as I am. I walked up to him and looked at him, gently putting my hand on his cheek to make sure he was really there.
"Do you have some secret girlfriend that we don't know about?" Sam asked, looking at me.
"I thought you had died.." Bucky whispered quietly.
"Nope I'm still very much alive." I smiled, gently stroking his cheek with my thumb. He then pulled me in to a tight hug and held me there for a good minute or two.
"Oh and by the way Sam yes this is my girlfriend" he said, looking up at Sam then looking down at me. I held his hands looking at him.
"I missed you Doll" he said, looking into my eyes
"I missed you too Lover Boy" I smiled and turned around, looking at Sharon.
"Mama Donya died, her funeral should be soon but I'll need to ask some of the flags mashers when it will be and where but they seem to trust me so it should be easy." I informed her as I felt Bucky hug me from behind.
"You're trying to get to Karli too?" Sam asked, looking at me.
"Yea, she's just a kid. I think if someone talked to her enough she may see what she's doing wrong and stop. At least that's what I'm hoping" I answered, looking at him.
"Good, you can help us then." He replied, walking out to the party.
"He's usually nicer he's just stressed right now" Bucky reassured me as I watched Sam walk out.
"Fair enough" I reply, watching Zemo and Sharon walk out. Bucky then spun me around and kissed me almost desperate. I kissed back happily. After a good minute we pulled away taking deep breaths and he grabbed my face, looking into my eyes.
"I love you so much"
"I love you too James" I smiled and kissed him again then went out to the party, bringing him with.