Loki x reader pt. 2

Within the next couple weeks I had seen Loki daily and after every session Thor helped me harness a bit of the tessaracts power at a time. Today was the day I could finally try to free Loki of it's hold on him.
I walked into his cell and stood in front of the door.
"You seem chipper today Y/N" he observed and looked at me.
"That's because I can finally help you" I smiled at him and focused the power I now had, using it to break the control that the tessaract had on him. I've grown to really care about Loki through our sessions so I'm really hoping that this works. He screamed in pain and I stopped, hoping what I had done would be enough since it seemed to have hurt him. I put a hand on his shoulder as he kneeled on one knee on the ground trying to catch his breath. 
"Are you okay?" I asked, kneeling next to him.
"Yeah, I think so. Thank you Y/N.." he replied then hugged me which I didn't expect.
"Y-you're welcome" I stuttered and hugged him back. He then pulled away and we both stood.
"I give you all my word I will not try to destroy anything" he said looking out at everyone as we stepped out of his cell. The others kept their weapons ready.
Tony hesitated "if you break that you're going back into the cell"
"I can agree to that" Loki agreed and I looked at him then at everyone else.
"He can take the room next to mine since it's open and looks like a room he'd like. He deserves a room more than what you guys had planned for him to sleep in" I say then take his hand, showing him to his new room.

•sorry it's short the next part should be longer <3•