Imagine: Bucky gets jealous of Sam and admits his feelings

•TFATWS ep. 5 time•

I've been helping Sam train since I had known Steve and it's fun. Bucky always seems grumpy when I do it but I figure maybe he's just not sleeping well. Today as I walked out to the training area we set up I saw Bucky talking to Sam and when I got to them they immediately stopped talking and I raised an eyebrow.
"You boys good?" I asked, looking between them
"Yea we're fine I'll see ya later" Bucky said then walked away, sitting on the steps to watch Sam and I train.
"Well okay then" I muttered and threw the shield. Sam caught it and then threw it, making it bounce off of the trees and come back to him.
"So, you free tonight Y/N?" Sam looked at me as I leaned against a tree.
"Always but why?"
"Maybe we could go out for some food" he said kind of loud, smirking as he looked at Bucky. Bucky looked agitated and came over, throwing the shield himself a few times then passing it to me, ignoring Sam.
"I'm good Sam" I laughed, seeing that he was doing it just to piss off Bucky.
"You okay Buck?" Usually he would tell me what's bothering him since he's my best friend but today he's being more distant.
"Yeah I'm fine" he replied, throwing the shield again and Sam caught it.
"If you say so" I muttered and went off to run for a bit.
~ a few hours later ~
I got back to Sam's place and sat down on the couch next to Bucky as he was reading something.
"Whats bothering you?" I asked, looking at him and putting my hand on his metal one since I was on his left side.
"It's nothing" he said, looking away as he put his phone down.
"It has to be something if it bothers you that much" I pushed.
"I like you okay? Not even like. I'm in love with you. But you and Sam are always around each other lately so I know you probably like him more than you like me in that way so it's fine." He said quickly, looking down.
"Buck" I held his metal hand and looked at him. "I'm not in love with Sam he's like my brother"
"Yea well he seems to like you a lot" he looked at me.
"Bucky when will you get the hint that I love you back" I laughed and kissed his cheek.
"Y- you do?" He looked surprised.
"Yes I do dummy"
"I could hurt you though.. like what if my arm malfunctions and you're holding that hand like you are right now?" He questioned.
"Well I don't think it will malfunction out of nowhere but even if it does I know you wouldn't hurt me on purpose Buck" I answered easily, smiling. He smiled a bit and gently kissed me and I kissed back. He then put his forehead against mine and looked into my eyes.
"I love you Y/N"
"I love you too Buck"