Imagine: You get scared of T'Challa during an argument and he feels bad

T'Challa and I have been together for a year now and we've never really had any bad arguments.. until today.

"Y/N I'm not letting you come on this mission it is too dangerous" T'Challa said angrily as he grabbed what he needed.
"Come on T'Challa I'll be okay love" I tried to reassure him but he raised his hand to run it over his head and I flinched. It took him a moment to realize that I thought he was going to hit me and by then I had left the room, feeling bad. I knew he wouldn't hit me but I still got scared. I leaned against the wall of our shared room trying to recenter myself when he knocked on the door.
"Y/N darling may I come in?" He asked and I just opened the door staying quiet. He pulled me in to a tight hug and kissed my head.
"I'm sorry for scaring you I didn't mean to.." he whispered.
"It's alright I know you wouldn't hit me it was just an automatic reaction" I reassured him and kissed his cheek. He smiled down at me.
"You're still not going on the mission" he gently cupped my cheek.
"Fineeee" I dragged on the E to show how frustrated I was.
"It's to keep you safe, I love you"
"I love you too T'Challa"