Loki x reader pt. 1

•Reader is brought in to help Loki during his plan to attack New York•
•Reader is Tony's sister•

I walked into the room and everyone looked at me, making me a bit nervous. Fury had called me in to see if I could talk some guy called Loki out of destroying New York.
"Hopefully you can get him to talk unlike everyone else Y/N" Tony said, looking at me.
"I'll try brother" I replied then went in to where Loki was being contained. I stood by his cell door and leaned against the wall;
" What do you want mortal?" Loki questioned, looking at me. "I want to know why you're trying to destroy New York. It's a nice place and the people here don't deserve this" I stated, looking at him.
"Because if I can't rule asguard I may as well rule here. I was born to be a king." He countered. He looked tired and in pain. "Why can't you rule asguard?" I asked, sitting on the floor. He sat down on the other side of the door but still on the floor.
"My father doesn't think I'm fit to do so, he thinks my brother should do it." He answered. The mention of his father seemed to hurt him. I took note of that.
"What are you writing?" He looked at my notebook confused.
"I'm writing down details I'm noticing about you. I'm basically psychoanalyzing you. It will help me understand you better since you already don't seem to be the type to open up." I took note of how beaten and exhausted he looked.
"What is psychoanalyzing?" He sure didn't understand a lot of earthy terms.
"It's where I take note of how you react to certain things or how you change your tone and it helps me see how you feel."
"No one needs to know how I feel" he countered.
"Or maybe no one has ever shown interest in your emotions therefore making you think that no one needs to know or will care when in reality people do care." I counter back and look at him.
"Maybe you're one of the few mortals I actually tolerate" he noted to himself quietly then looked at me.
"What's your name?"
"I'm Y/N Stark" I answered, offering a small smile.
"Stark? You don't look like you're related to that self absorbed ass" he replied, genuinely surprised.
"Yeah" I laughed "I get that a lot"
We sat in comfortable silence for a bit before I got a text from Tony saying to finish up.
"Well I'll see you tomorrow Loki, and hopefully you'll trust me a bit more" I stood up, smiling then left the room.
"Did you get anything from him?" Tony questioned.
"Not much but enough to start. I can tell you this much he isn't controlling his motives just his words. The tessaract, according to my research can control the mind of whoever the owner wants. Whoever had that tessaract first is using it to control Loki." I replied, looking over my notes.
"He also looked exhausted, unnaturally so which is a sign of the tessaract being in use on him." I added on then sat down.
"Can we help him, ya know, not be controlled by it? I'd like to not have New York destroyed" Tony asked, looking at his laptop.
"I know a way" a large blonde man answered before I could.
"Alright Thor, what is it?" Tony looked at him. I could tell they weren't very good friends but Tony would still listen. This must be the brother Loki  mentioned.
"Someone would have to draw from the power of the tessaract and free Loki. They would have to be okay with keeping that power for the rest of their life though because there's no way to get rid of it once they use the power." He looked at me then the rest of the team.
"I would be willing to do it" I volunteered.
Tony was about to say something against it but I stopped him.
"I can handle it. End of story."