chapter 28

Wei wuxian is 15
Xiumei and xiuli is 17

It happened like this

(Wei wuxian is not in the lectures so lan wangji did not meet )

Lan xichen: the people said there were water ghouls in caiyi.

Lan xichen was having tea with lan qiren

Lan qiren hums: water ghouls?

Lan xichen: yes shufu.

Lan qiren: you should bring wangji .

Lan xichen: yes shufu.

Lan qiren: mm go .

Lan xichen: yes shufu

Lan xichen bows and goes out of the room. He walked and saw lan wangji

Lan xichen smiles: wangji

Lan wangji turns to look at lan xichen with a cold and rigid body and face

Lan wangji: xiongzhang

Lan wangji bows

Lan xichen: wangji dont bow

Lan wangji straightened up and looked at lan xichen questionably.

Lan xichen: there are water ghouls in caiyi , shufu said that you should go to for experience .

Lan wangji nods: en

While they were talking about the water ghouls they saw nie huaisang and jiang cheng walking together talking.

Lan xichen: jiang gongzi , huaisang

Jiang cheng and nie huaisang look at lan xichen and went to him .

Jiang cheng bowed : zewu -jun

Nie huaisang just looks at lan xichen with a smile on his face

Nie huaisang: xichen-ge!

Lan xichen: ah would you like to go with us in caiyi

Jiang cheng: zewu-jun what for?

Jiang cheng asked respectively as an heir they need to do that.

Lan xichen: actually the towns people told us that there are water ghouls in town maybe you could join?

Jiang cheng nods : i will zewu-jun

Nie huaisang: xichen ge i wont im just going to drag you down.

Lan xichen: i understand huaisang.

Lan xichen looks at jiang cheng

Lan xichen: we should go jiang gongzi

Jiang cheng nods and fixes himself .

And they went , there were lan disciples , lan xichen , lan wangji and jiang cheng .

They were on the boats just riding it but they were standing up , they told the civilians to not go even near the river. So there would be no deaths.

This river channel led to a large lake up ahead called Biling Lake. In the past decades, Caiyi Town had never been haunted by water spirits, but in recent months, people had repeatedly fallen into this water channel and Biling Lake. Cargo ships also sunk without an explanation. A few days ago, Lan Xichen had casted an array of nets in this area, originally thinking that he could catch one or two of them. Who would have expected that he would capture a dozen or more water spirits in a row. He had cleaned the corpses and brought them to the nearby town to inquire about them, but there had actually been quite a lot of corpses that had gone unclaimed, not recognized by the local people. Yesterday, he had cast the array of nets once more and had caught quite a few again.