chapter 36

Wei wuxian is 15
Xiuli and xiumei is 17

Wei wuxian was just strolling around cloud recessess and then he saw jin zixuan just walking with a jin disciple

Wei wuxian thought to himself 'wow, its that disciple instead of mianmian.' he walked to jin zixuan . Jin zixuan noticed him and wei wuxian bowed . He was sorry that he killed him before even if he knew the real culprit is meng yao , he is the direct killer of jin zixuan . Wei wuxian said " young master jin" 'peacock' , jin zixuan bowed back " young master wei" and the jin disciple who wei wuxian dont know the name did the same.

Wei wuxian smiles like the political smile that zewu-jun uses and asks jin zixuan " can we talk? " He looks at jin zixuan and jin zixuan nods and excuses the disciple , they walked together .

Jin zixuan then first asks " what do want to talk about?" He looks at wei wuxian , wei wuxian " jin- gongzi , as i heard you are not content with your engagement with my tang-jie.... Am i correct?" He looks back at jin zixuan who stood straighter .

Jin zixuan " yes ." He replied curtly , wei wuxian sighed and thought ' welp ! Guess i will make this "talk" quicker so jin zixuan will treat my tang- jie better'

Jin zixuan " why are you asking wei-gongzi?" He asked , wei wuxian then said " if you are not content with this engagement " he stopped walking making jin zixuan stop walking too , he faced jin zixuan " then break the engagement " he said simply.

Jin zixuan silently sputters and looks at wei wuxian scandalizedly who smirks at him , he was speechless . He was still staring at wei wuxian until his voice came back "w-wha?.." that was only the words that came out from his mouth

Wei wuxian was amused and thought 'oh i made the peacock speechless , what an achievement'
He smirks internally but then says " jin-gongzi , if you always bad talk my tang-jie saying you are not okay with the engagement ..... Then break the engagement , my tang-jie may be plain for you , its because you dont know her or get to know her . Just give her a chance and get to know her better " he said to jin zixuan.

Jin zixuan gulps because his throat was tight and felt like it was sandpaper , he thought about what wei wuxian said and finally made a choice " i-i will try to get to know jiang-guniang better , but how?" He asks wei wuxian with a confused yet determined gaze.

Wei wuxian smiles then replies " just don't bad mouth about her , go with her or hang out with her and of course get to know better im sure my tang-jie will be happy in everything you could do for her even if you burn the whole kitchen just to try to make her food" he thought 'just like my last timeline i burnt the whole kitchen just to make food for tang-jie' .

Jin zixuan then had a small smile on his face not his usual arrogant gaze and sneer or scowl " thank you wei-gongzi " he bowed but wei wuxian stopped him.

Wei wuxian " please call me wuxian , we will be brother in laws in the future anyway if you marry my tang-jie " he said

Jin zixuan "then please call me zixuan , wuxian" he replied.

Wei wuxian " zixuan ,i will have to go now" he bows and jin zixuan bows back and jin zixuan thanked him.

Wei wuxian was walking to the gate of cloud recessess and saw lan qiren , qingheng-jun , lan xichen , lan wangji , nie huaisang , jiang yanli and jiang cheng there.

Wei wuxian smiles " jiujiu , a-die , lan zhan , xichen-ge , a-sang , tang-di, tang-jie!" He calls out.

They face him , after some goodbyes they hug wei wuxian one by one ofcourse.

Lan zhan in the inside of course is gonna miss wei wuxian.

*P.S. they have not confessed yet*

Jiang yanli and jiang cheng will miss him but knew they would meet him many times.

Nie huaisang of course as a sworn brother of wei wuxian would miss him but also knew he could contact him because they have spies everywhere and they share information to each other.

Lan xichen and lan qiren were gonna miss wei wuxian because they only meet him at least 3 times a month .

Qingheng-jun as wei wuxian future father in law and literally his a-die , was of course planning secretly for lan wangji and wei wuxian's marriage.

Wei wuxian rode his sword with xiuli and xiumei on his sides riding their swords too , xiumei and xiuli already know their young master is an immortal but they are just okay with it.

Wei wuxian travelled to yiling for about hours , and finally arrived . He hopped down his sword with xiuli and xiumei hopping their sword and they stealth their swords.

Wei wuxian looked at the town , it looked the same but without people gossiping or whispering about the feared yiling laozu .

They walked to the streets of yiling , there were children there playing with toys , he looked at the stand where in the last time line lan wangji bought a-yuan a toy . But there was no toy stand on that spot.

They went more forward until they were at the bottom of burial mounds , xiuli trusts her master with xiumei " gongzi , Why are we here" xiuli asks.

Wei wuxian " i want to cleanse the burial mounds or at least put a barrier so the creatures will not hurt the people in yiling or just kill some beasts here" he replies.

Xiuli and xiumei "okay gongzi" they replied.

Wei wuxian " you stay here okay? Ill go by myself . If you see a creature or beast here . Throw talismans on them and cleanse them , if they are too strong call me " he gave them talismans and his own made signal flares ,the symbol is a red crow , only his and nie huaisang' s spies , xiuli , xiumei , nie huaisang and he himself has this and knows what this is.

Xiuli and xiumei bows they were worried but they trusts their master with everything.

Wei wuxian nods and goes climbing *walking* up in the

Burial mounds

_________________________________

Eh?! Im happy ive improved with my writing ahahahhaah. Though vote and comment 🤭💜✨🤗😊