chapter 32

Wei wuxian is 15
Xiuli and xiumei is 17

Wei wuxian prepared the food and told the servants of cloud recessess politely to serve it now

The servants were familiar with wei wuxian who they call "wei-gongzi" . They met him several times already. Even they looked at the servings , it had 5 bowls instead of 3 but still followed

The servants went to the dining room, to see everyone looking at them . To be honest for them it was uncomfortable , they went to them and served them the dishes.

The disciples ate it and internally cried because the food is so delicious.

Lan wangji didnt eat , he just looks at his food , he looks at his uncle

His uncle just raises an eyebrow at lan wangji

Uncle: wasting food is forbidden.

And his uncle ate happily , YES i repeat HAPPILY?!.

Lan wangji: 'talking while eating is forbidden in cloud recessess'

Lan wangji next looked at lan xichen who was beaming of happiness with a smile while eating , lan xichen made a questioning sound on his throat when he felt someone looking at him. He looked at lan wangji questionably

Lan wangji: 'xiongzhang , you cant eat more than 5 bowls'

Lan xichen: 'wangji , the elder allowed it , and plus the food is great!'

Lan wangji sighed in the inside , he looks at his father who is eating the food too with delight and approvement

Lan wangji didnt know why his father has a look of approvement

Qingheng-jun: 'i knew i literally picked the best future son-in-law for my son , he even knows how to cook! More or so he cooks very good' Qingheng-jun thought delightfully

Lan wangji and his father made eye contact

Qingheng-jun: 'a-zhan?'

Lan wangji: 'fuqin we are breaking rules'

Qingheng-jun: 'one of the elders gave his permission so we did not'

Lan wangji pouts in the inside

Then Lan wangji just sighed and looked at his food , he got his chopsticks and got a lotus stem from the soup and ate it .

He bit on the lotus stem , then his eyes widened but he made it not seen by others .

The lotus stem was soft and squishy and easily bitten . The soup was tasty , it felt like.....home.

Lan wangji ate the lotus pork rib soup until there were no more. He then got his 🍚 bowl full of rice and got the plate with vegetables and ate them.

Lan wangji then again thought it was very very tasty , he wondered what if wei wuxian would be his husband could he eat more of this? Lan wangji then almost choked thinking about it , his ears turned red .

Lan wangji then ate the fried meat next with rice . It was tasty and juicy.

He was a bit full already , but he wanted to eat the cake made by wei wuxian himself.

He then got the cake and ate it , it was not that sweet and it is just lan wangji's taste and it was not hard or dry.

(Wei wuxian secretly made a lesser sweet cake for lan wangji that is why , his is not that sweet and plus he knew his jiujiu and a-die loves sweets)

He finished the cake with delight.

The disciples that were done eating were full and had relived smiles on their faces.

The jiang heir does not have a scowl on  his face.

The jin heir literally have a good expression.

The nie heir has a smile on his face , while he is fanning himself lazily

The bell rang and the disciples and nie sect heir groaned.

The jiang sect heiress stands up gracefully with a smile on her fce while the jiang sect heir stands up with a pursed mouth.

They went to class , as usual lan qiren were teaching them about those lessons about some types of monsters like taoties and some legendary creatures

Lan qiren: the divine xuanwu tortoise killed many peop-

But then there was a lauh that disturbed the class. And it was outside not in the classroom

Lan qiren groaned with his hands on his face.

The people looked at window like literally everyone is gathered there , lan wangji cant help but be curious.

When they looked outside they saw wei wuxian with a bow and arrow . Two women holding a kite that flew in the sky.

Wei wuxian shot the kite expertly

Jiang cheng and jiang yanli beamed with pride for their tang-ge/ tang- di.

Wei wuxian: fly 5 kites

Xiuli and xiumei nods and they flew 5 kites.

Everyone from the classroom watches even lan qiren himself.

Wei wuxian blindfolds himself and got 5 arrows , he spins and he stops at the direction of the kites, he pulls the string of the bow with the arrows and finally he lets go.

The all the 5 arrows then hit 🎯 on the center.

The people inside the class were shocked , yes some people are skilled in archery but this gongzi/wei wuxian shot 5 arrows in the center while blindfolded

Lan qiren touches his beard and nods pridefully even if pride is forbidden.

Wei wuxian whined: im boredddd what do i do??

Xiuli: gongzi why don't you do ... embroidery?

Xiumei got her quankun pouch and gave wei wuxian the equipment and things for embroidery

Male disciples and lan sect HEIRS : 'isnt embroidery for women ?'

Jiang cheng and nie huaisang just smiled seeing that , they knew wei wuxian loves artsy stuff and literally knows how to do anything. They also knew he was a cutsleeve and they have no problem with that because they still love him as their bestfriend/cousin.

Jiang yanli remembers the time wei wuxian came to lotus pier again and they were doing embroidery together.

Jin zixuan had a confused face.

Lan xichen raised an impressed eyebrow while lan wangji has an impassive face even if in the inside he was shocked and suprised in a good way of course.

Wei wuxian nods , they sat down in the shade . And all three of them were embroidering silently

Xiuli and xiumei embroidery was okay it passes average but wei wuxian's is expertly embroidered

Lan qiren cleared his throat : lets go back to class.

The disciples sat down and listened to what lan qiren is saying

Lan wangji was listening half-heartedly , because he wanted to hear that laugh again . He didnt know why but he just needed too. And it sounds like his  muqin's sweet laughter.

(Next chapter-wei wuxian will spar with lan wangji and lan xichen 😆✨)

🎗️ For reminder: "wei wuxian's sworn brother &sister"

1. Zhao zhuliu
2.meng yao
3.nie huaisang
4. Xue yang
5. Wen ning
6. Mo xuanyu
7.  Wen qing
8. Luo qingyang