chapter 41

Wen Chao was marching to gusu with 10,000 soldiers it was 10x soldiers Wen Xu had when he was marching to gusu to burn cloud recessess.

His mistress , Wang Lijiao was hugging his right arm with her breasts implanted on his shoulder.

The soldiers that were marching towards Gusu were watching them , they had serious faces but internally gagging at the display.

They arrived in Caiyi town and the townspeople saw them and bowed to them in fear but internally they resent them.

Wen Chao puffed in arrogance seeing people bow to him

( Author :
"Roses are red
Violets are blue
Whenever i step on something,
  I wish it were you"
            - By Your author 😉)

The soldiers carrying his sedan chair that was big Af with Wang Lijiao sitting on it.

Wanted to throw them down the mountain and go back to the sect and say " Sect leader , Wen Chao said to throw the sedan chair with him and Wang Lijiao on it to prove he is strong" but they feared the sect leader's wrath.

It took 20 people to carry the chair and they went up the stairs

Poor soldiers but after that they finally arrived and he looked at the guards at the entrance and saw there was only one .

He said " Tell your sect that im coming to burn your sect down" he said.

' we knew he was dumb but this dumbness is too much!' the soldiers thought.

The guard scurried and went to his acting sect leaders office and said
" Lan-laoshi ,  Wen chao is here"

Lan Qiren slammed the scroll down and stood up abruptly " WHAT?!" He said.

He speed walks to the entrance to see a sedan chair thrown off the mountain with Wen Chao , Wang Lijiao and Wen soldiers coming his way.

Wei Wuxian POV:

Wei Wuxian just finished bathing and it was so refreshing , he changed into his Black and red robes that were designed in gold Phoenixes , his hair was styled in a neat half ponytail using a red ribbon. All his weapons were in his quankun pouch , left hip , right hip , at his boots , his wrist guards and pointing finger and at his right hand.

But then he remembered something

' Isn't it today , the burning of cloud recessess will happen?' he thought.

Before he never actually knew when was the burning at cloud recessess , he only heard it was burnt by Wen Xu and Lan Xichen was on the run with important scrolls , Sect leader Qingheng-jun/a-die died , Lan Qiren/ Jiujiu was injured badly while Lan Zhan was injured on the leg.

But now he remembered he had heard the date of the burning of cloud recessess from a disciple. He didnt remember it before in the last timeline but he did now.

He quickly grabbed a mask then tied it on his face

The mask was a full face mask , it was color white with a smiling face

He then teleported to cloud recessess without Xiumei and Xiuli.

He looked at whats happening and saw Wen soldiers fighting Lan disciples .

A strum knocked off the Wen disciples Off their feet , then a man with Lan sect leagder robes flew down with a guzheng/ Qin on his hand .

Qingheng-jun said " Go!" Then he strummed again , throwing a lot of wen disciples off their feet.

When a Wen disciple was about to attack Qingheng-jun from behind , Wei Wuxian unleashed his whip and whipped it to the Wen disciple with such an impossible speed.

Wei Wuxian then jumped next to Qingheng-jun

Qingheng-jun looked at him shock recognizing him immediately "A-ying?" He asked.

Wei Wuxian smiled behind the mask "A-die" he replied .

Qingheng-jun smiled " lets attack" he positions his fingers on the string and strummed gracefully and some of the Wen soldiers fell down groaning.

Wei Wuxian kept whipping the wen soldiers with ease and speed no one can compare even Yu Ziyuan .

Wen Chao looked at the anonymous guy whipping his soldiers

Wang Lijiao scowled looking at the anonymous figure

" who is he?!" She asked with a high pitched tone .

The soldiers that heard her cringed hearing her voice , they might have mistaken it for a mouse if it didnt speak human language.

Wen Chao sneered " how dare this nobody! ,  kill Wen soldiers?!" He shouted.

Wei Wuxian looked at him smirking behind the mask and continued whipping wens coming to his way.

Another strum was heard but the pitch was different harmonizing with a flute.

He looked at where the sound is and saw Lan Wangji strumming the guqin while sitting down with a cold face and Lan Xichen playing liebing with a small smile on his face while sitting down.

Wei Wuxian deactivates his whip and unstealthes his sword then separating the one sword into two swords then he used two swords while fighting soldiers

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji looked at the anonymous person using dual sword fighting in shock , no one could actually do that .

Well only if they are powerful enough but even the Wen sect leader could not do it since if you use two swords your core might back fire on you and you would qi devitate and die.

So this anonymous person must be really powerful to weild two swords!

Lan Qiren was fighting with wens disciples too , even though he is old he could still spar like a pro.

Wen Chao saw he was losing so he fled with Wang Lijiao with some soldiers and went unnoticed because no one gave him attention.

Wei Wuxian slashed the last remaining Wen soldier and looked around and saw no trace of Wen Chao and his concubine.

He just rolls his eyes and thought ' once a coward always a coward' he knew better than to kill him .

If Wen Ruohan knew his son was killed after attacking gusulan then gusulan would be D.E.A.D.

Not that he couldn't kill Wen Ruohan , its just he just wants to have some time to make plans and have no holes in his plan with the help of Nie Huaisang, that sneaky sworn brother of his , there would be no holes in his plans and he wouldn't be suspicious

Wei Wuxian looked back and walked to Qingheng-jun.

Lan Qiren knew who he was so obviously he let his guard down.

But Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji did not so they flied down and went behind of their Father but at his side.

Lan Wangji was at the right while Lan Xichen is in the left.

Wei Wuxian smiled behind his mask "A-die , Jiujiu . are you fine?" He asked Lan Qiren and Qingheng-jun

Again Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji's brain stopped at the familiar voice.

Even the disciples were dumbstruck , then all the disciples shouted

" WHAT?!!!"

EYYYY ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER , YOUR AUTHOR IS SO BAD 🤣 TO YOU GUYS BUT XOXO 💕.

SOOO GUYSSSSSS IVE FINISHED WRITING 1 CHAPTER ON EACH OF MY NOT ON HOLD STORY , WELL I DID WRITE ONE CHAPTER UPDATE IN JIANG WUXIAN . I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ! 😊💛✨

sorry for the late update and thank you for wasting your time in reading this! 🤧😄✨

Oh yeah , i miss chu guyssssssss.

Ive written 1,000 words in each of my chapter updates so in 2 days ive written 10,000 words damn....thats a shock

But thank chuuu 😆, stay safe and be healthy!

If some of you , are asking for what i look like then my Facebook is : Jan Rianne Uy . My Profile is a girl wearing pink and green .

Ill tell you guys , im ugly Af . Im sure you would regret seeing my face 🤣🤣🤣