chapter 39

Wei wuxian is 16
Xiuli and xiumei is 18

Wei wuxian was just cleaning and working with his nails when he heard disciples shouting so he sighed and stood up and went outside to see all the disciples gathering in a circle around his bai-shushu.

Wei wuxian went to his bai-shushu and disciples made way for Wei wuxian to go near their sect leader.

Wei wuxian asked his uncle bai " bai-shushu what is happening?" He was confused and curious why they were gathered in a circle.

His uncle bai sighed and said "the wen sect invited every single sect even the minor ones to join the archery competition in qishan" .

The disciples were chitter-chattering
Either his shijie/mei or shixiong/di , they were talking about the competition.

Wei wuxian thought with a furrow on his brow ' as I remember in the last timeline only the Jin , Jiang , Nie and Lan were the only ones invited since they were the 4 great sects after Wen sect' . He pursed his mouth.

His liu-shixiong asked " sect leader will we go?"

His uncle raised a brow and said " of course we would go".

His tang-ge smiled " a-die who will we bring?" He asked his father.

Bai-shushu said " You , your da-shixiong , da-shijie ,  er-shijie , er-shixiong , san-shixiong , san-shijie and A-ying" he said with a nod off his head.

The other disciples that were not called sighed in relief.

*Flashback Wen ruohan POV:*

A wen disciple bowed " sect leader , there  have been evidence that the Yiling laozu is part of one of the minor sects" he said to wen ruohan with a scared face.

Wen ruohan was sitting on his throne and said with a smirk "oh? Part of a minor sect you say?".

The wen disciple stuttered " y-yes sect leader" in fear.

Wen ruohan said " invite all the minor sects with the major sects in the archery competition" he said
And the disciple kneeled and bowed his head and said " yes sect leader" and wen ruohan waved his hand lazily meaning to "get-your-ass-out-of-here" and the disciple clumsily scampered out of the room

Wen ruohan was alone and smirked "oh Yiling laozu , who really are you?" He had that greedy interested eyes that Jin guangshan had when he saw Wei wuxian doing demonic cultivation in the last lifetime.

*End of flashback and Wen ruohan POV:*

On the day of the archery competition , the 4 great sects arrived in qishan and was Bellow the stairs and they stepped the stairs and the sect leaders sat down in their chairs .

The disciples from each sects changed into red robes.

Lan wangji and Lan xichen were wearing red robes with their white forehead ribbon. Including the disciples of lan sect.

Jiang Cheng was wearing red robes too with a purple hair ribbon on his hair tied in a bun and the Jiang disciples were wearing red too.

Jin zixuan was wearing red robes with a gold headdress and stick. With his Jin disciples wearing red too.

Nie huaisang didn't join since he was too "weak" as they say so only the Nie disciples with the head disciple was wearing red .

The minor sects arrived and then sat down on the lower far seats from the great sects. And then the disciples from baling ouyang , laoling qin , yao sect , chang'an bai and other minor sects

Wei wuxian wore his red robes that was given by the wen disciples
And went to his sect group , consisting of his Da-shixiong and Da-shijie , Er-shixiong and Er-shijie , San-shixiong and San-shijie who were all wearing the same robes with a dragon symbol on the center , their hair was tied in either buns , pigtails , Braids with two buns on each side , Half-ponytail with a Green-blue hair ribbon.

Wei wuxian was not wearing his green-blue hair ribbon since he has his red ribbon . His other spiritual weapon's (guzheng , guqin , dizi , his mother and fathers sword , medicine or herbs and poison and the bell that makes someone Hallucinate or illusion the caster or the owner will not be affected ) were hidden inside his Quankun pouch in his robe , the only spiritual weapons seen was his sword which was tied in his left hip with his jiang clarity bell but he was carrying a "harmless" fan (Feng Bao) on his right hand and a red and black ring (Shengdan Bian) which is his whip on his pointing finger on his right hand. And his needles were in his wrist guard hidden by his wrist robe.

He tweaked the bow string and the sound " twang!" Was created and he nods in approval since the bow's length and weight was how he likes it and it is surely high quality .

Da-shixiong asked " wei-shidi are you ready?" And wei wuxian nods

His tang-ge put a hand on his shoulder and squeezed gently showing support and Wei wuxian out a hand on the hand that was squeezing his shoulder.

A voice boomed " Sect leader Wen has arrived!" .

The sect leaders stood up and looked at the throne that the highest and on the center , the disciples and heirs looked at the throne too

Wen ruohan arrived with his white and red sun robes and clearly doesn't look old even though he is .

He sat down on the throne and looked at everyone there.

The wens disciple bowed by kneeling down and bowing with their heads on the floor , the sects leaders bowed only with their hands cupped in front of them including the disciples and heirs.

Wen ruohan said " stand" and they all straightened up.

Then the announcer blabbered about those things about the archery competition and after saying everything that was written he bowed

Wen ruohan announced " My first son , Wen Xu will join the competition " then a person with white and red robes with a competitive smirk yet humble one that was hidden by the competitive smirk , he was certainly very handsome

but wei wuxian thought 'Lan zhan is more handsome for me'

this is wen xu:

Notes :

Shijie -senior martial sister
Shixiong- senior martial brother
Shidi- junior martial brother
Shimei-junior marital brother
Yi (一) - one /first
Er (二) - two/second
San (三) - three/third
Tang-ge - older cousin from the father side
Tang-di -younger cousin from the father side
Da-shixiong - eldest senior martial brother
Da-shijie - eldest senior martial sister
Shushu- Younger Uncle from the father side.

Im so sorry for the late update!