chapter 34

Wei wuxian is 15
Xiumei and xiuli is 17

Wei wuxian was in his room , actually in his guest room where he was assigned as a guest in visit not a guest disciple. He was playing with his guqin "wuxian" his guzheng "lanwei" is in his quankun pouch.

The classes ended early for the guest disciples and wei wuxian knows it because his jiujiu had something to do.

Wei wuxian was in the middle of 🎨🖌️ painting . His painting was actually a drawing of a man wearing a forehead ribbon with a straight face , that man was playing the guqin , and in his background was the mountain with hundreds of cherry blossoms and behind him was a very very big cherry blossom tree🌸. There were 3 birds flying too . It was obvious that it was lan wangji. After finishing painting wei wuxian put the brush on the brush placer. Wei wuxian got the painting and hanged it on the wall to look at the painting.

Wei wuxian smiled seeing such beautiful painting with a beautiful person.

Wei wuxian thought with a dreamy smile on his face and a sigh 'just how could he be very handsome?' 

Wei wuxian sat up with the urge to cook something but he didnt know why but yeah.

He went down cloud recessess , he could go there anytime coz he is literally is the precious pearl to every single lan elder.

He looked at the vegetable stalls in the streets of caiyi town. He looked at some bamboo shoots and purchased some with some ingredients

Wei wuxian : 'i should cook bamboo shoots and the chinese dumplings' he thought

He then bought some flour and some ingredients for the chinese dumplings , he after purchasing the ingredients got his basket that was full of ingredients and went back to cloud recessess

He walked on the stairs of a thousand steps but he was not tired , he after minutes for walking the stairs was infront of the gate. The two guards guarding the entrance bowed at him and said " good morning wei-gongzi" , wei wuxian smiled and them and told them good morning .

He went inside cloud recessess and went to the kitchen and saw it was still empty . So he put the ingredients there . Prepared the stuff for the food. He got a cooking board , knife , steamer , pot and the ingredients.

In making the "Vegetarian Chinese Buns" you need to

•Have Mushroom, vegetable, tofu, and red bean paste-filled buns are generally a safe bet, but as always, ask if you're unsure. Stick to soy sauce or sweet and sour as a dipping sauce. But its your choice.

So after doing the kneading and putting the stuffing inside , he put the small circled cutted grape on the front of the not steamed bun and put a triangle shape on the center of the bun , he then put a small dough but oval shaped on the behind of the bun to make it look like a 🐇 🐰 bunny , after decorating the buns the same way he put them on the steamers to steam.

He then got the bamboo shoots and wash them then put them on the cutting board and cut them

In making the " Chinese bamboo shoots (竹笋, zhú sǔn)"

• also known as bamboo sprouts, are conical, creamy-coloured tender shoots cut from the bamboo plant when they're about 15cm/6in long. They have a mild flavor and crunchy texture and are widely used throughout Asia to bulk out stir-fries, soups and other dishes.

•Peel the tough leaves of each bamboo shoot to reveal the tender interior. Cut off the firm tip and bottom parts. Also, shave off the bumpy part from the bottom part's outer layer. Once all the bamboo shoots are peeled out of tough leaves, soak them in cold water for 30 minutes to remove any excess bitterness.