chapter 38

Wei wuxian is 15
Xiuli and xiumei is 17

The door opened..

Then a pan flew towards them and they dodged it.

They thought ' a flying pan' .

They looked back at the door and barged inside and closed the door when they saw no one insight.

They walked step by step to the stairs and they heard a glass that fell down and they looked at the glass that fell down . It was a cup that doesnt look really expensive nor does it look cheap. It is color white with some koi fish designs. They looked at the counter and saw a person hiding.

Wei wuxian said " excuse me?"

And the person jumped bumping their head on the counter and then the person groaned and said " ouchhh".

Wei wuxian went to the person and helped him stand up and the person slowly looked at him tensed and when he looked at him he relaxed seeing a human instead of some beast.

Wei wuxian asked "excuse me, why are you hiding? And where is everyone?".

The person who is a waiter replied " there was a roar in the burial mounds , and we hid " .

Then there were some rustling and then many people got out of their hiding spot.

Xiuli and xiumei looked at them confused.

Wei wuxian laughed nervously "actually i went to the burial mounds..." The people looked at him shocked and he smiled.

Wei wuxian " i wanted to try to at least cleanse burial mounds , im sorry you got scared. But I'll try my best to cleanse the burial mounds" he said.

The people inside were sceptical but nods and decided to put their trust on him.

Wei wuxian bows to them and went with xiuli and xiumei behind him.

He opened each door in each house or store and said the same thing until everyone in yiling trusts him.

Now everyday he kills beasts or entities in burial mounds , he cleanses the souls and ghosts and spirits , he kills fierce corpses and bury the corpses of the newly deceased or the old ones that had many resentment .

He started planting seeds of herbs and vegetables and fruits on the soil of burial mounds until it finally grew and was not affected by resentful energy unlike in the last timeline. The plants became more and more until there were green healthy grass on the soil of the said death mountain.

He bought wood and equipment for house painting and he started building houses with the help of xiuli and xiumei , he painted the houses with elegant paintings and the walls were white yet the designs were colorful.

The demon slaughtering cave was covered with stones by wei wuxian and secured with talismans so no one could go inside .

He then started playing cleansing in the burial mounds with high spiritual energy , he has many qi so he wouldnt be tired or he depleted by his energy.

Until the whole burial mounds was finally cleansed , the flowers were healthy and was beautiful , the vegetables were big and healthy , the tress with fruits were many and has many fruits. The houses were big and painted . He made a waterfall on the outside of demon slaughtering cave.  He made a lotus pond too.

He made a statue of himself and put " wei ying , wei wuxian " and placed it in the center of the whole burial mounds.

The animals like crows were looking at wei wuxian with beady eyes.

Then he made a gate around burial mounds and was painted white again with silver colored paintings and beautiful rainbow paintings. , He made the roads stone and then he made the cloudy dark and cold burial mounds into a sunny bright and warm burial mounds.

There was sunlight everywhere and it was warm , xiuli and xiumei were smiling proudly and wei wuxian was smiling with happiness.

They then came down the burial mounds and looked back , it was really beautiful, it didnt have the black mass and clouds and there was sunlight and looks like a normal mountain but more beautiful.

They went down to yiling and there was everyone from yiling looking at them with awe , suprise and gratefulness.

Wei wuxian asked " what are you doing here??" Curiously.

One of the towns people said "wei-gongzi , we thank you for staying here in yiling to cleanse the burial mounds for the safety of us and made our lives better." and people were nodding in agreement.

The person then said " so we decided to give you a title , as you are our saviour"

Wei wuxian thought ' i never expected this' but he just smiled kindly like the kind person he is.

A guy said " we decided to give you the title ..."

The people smiled at him

And a girl said " Yiling Patriarch/ (Yiling laozu)"

Wei wuxian's smile froze and thought ' in two lifetimes  my title is still the same'.

People cheered at the title " yiling laozu" they cheered.

Wei wuxian thanked them " ah! Thank you for the title" he said.

Then the townspeople celebrated with wei wuxian.

Wens POV:

" Sect leader there is something strange that happened" a disciple said.

Wen ruohan was sitting in his throne asked " what is it?".

"T-the burial mounds is cleansed" the disciple said.

And wen ruohan dropped his brush and looked at the disciple with reddish colored eyes and said "oh? Who cleansed it?"

" They say its a person titled Yiling patriarch" the disciple cowered more when wen ruohan looked at him .

Wen ruohan smiled " interesting" he had an interested glint in his eyes