3 | Apple Slices Taste Better When You Cry

slight nsfw warning

Sorry for this crappy chapter, I'm preoccupied on a oneshot lmAO

Eddy was able to block Oliver's number from his cell phone.

However he wasn't able to block him from every social media platform he has.

"What do you want?" Eddy snarled, rubbing his temples with the pads of his fingers. He was really becoming annoyed with the endless messages the other sends him everyday, and now he had to deal with calls. Eddy's really had enough of this, he could feel his brain cells deteriorate along with his patience, the little amount of it he even had to begin with anyway.

"Don't be so mean Edward. I just want to know how you're doing." Oliver responded, and Eddy rolled his eyes. He could feel the other man's smile radiating in his voice, and its begun to piss him off how much it reminds him of Brett.

"Well I'm doing great. If that's all, I will be hanging up now." Eddy says, being done with the whole conversation at this point. He was stressed already with the fatigue settling over him from his trip and he really couldn't be dealing with this right now. The worry of issues related to Ms.Yang still lingered in the back of his mind and he's simply waiting for it to hit full force now.

"Wait! Edward!" Oliver said quickly. "I'm going to Brisbane in a few days! Would you like me to visit you?" There was hope in his voice. He had taken a liking to Eddy, regardless of his mean mood towards him. He knows Eddy isn't really this cold person, he saw that saddened look in his eyes in the bar, and he saw the way he avoided his gaze all together.

"How did you know I'm in Brisbane?" Eddy asked with a loud sigh. Would he ever succeed in getting away from this horrid man? It really started to look like a "no" to that question.

"You literally say you live in Brisbane on your Instagram profile."

Eddy groans loudly and hangs up.

He really tried to ignore Oliver.

But the pictures of Brett that hung on the walls started to create shadows, only recalling sceneries of a beach far far away. It might even be good to have someone besides himself in the apartment, Eddy started to think he was going a bit mad. So he found himself sending Oliver his address two days later.

It didn't take long for Oliver to send him a picture of himself making a peace sign in front of an airplane window either. Eddy studied the photo vaguely. His heart ached.

Oliver's smile was unwavering, his dainty fingers were pale and seemed gentle. Even his black hair was in a fluffy, black mess atop of his head, the only thing he'd need would be the black rimmed glasses over his eyes. Is that why he had allowed Oliver his address? Is that why the nervousness only increased the more he thought about it?

It really started messing with his mind.

-

Eddy nervously bit his lip, nibbling on the skin with his front teeth. He could almost hear Brett's voice in his head, telling him to not ruin his perfect lips. And maybe to put on some chapstick too cus homeboys lips were crustier than Oli London.

He had organized the living room to look less messy than it initially was. He dusted the picture frames on the walls and even went out to buy a couple of flowers to put inside an empty vase, as well as settle a single rose in front of a smiling Brett photo that was on top of a small black table. He loved that photo of Brett, it was his favorite. Eddy remembered how he had taken it just before the sun set in their favorite park— the park where the blue jays perked atop of the lamp posts and the endless dogs trotted alongside their owners. When it hit close to nighttime, the light coming from the last bit of sun seen over the horizon hit Brett's face just right, and Eddy couldn't help but scramble to take his phone out just in time to capture Brett's beauty. You could see the mole inside his left eye perfectly.