You cant stop thinking about him

"Leoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleo..............." You mumbled when you wake up, brush your teeth and eat your breakfast.
"(y/n), mind telling me who is Leo?'
"Uh..... NO ONE!! Gotta go! Got some maths quiz at school! Bye mom!!"
Great, now you can't even concentrate at school. Even at your favorite subject!! You feel so.... You don't really know the word but it's like Leo is caged in your mind like a dog in a cage barking for its owner for some time and love with it. You bang your head with your fist but it's never gonna get out of your mind. Then the teacher gave all of you another group project. You were so pissed that the teacher did not change your group so you were stuck with the three again. And you're still the leader for the group. Double great! First thing they do was quarrel quarrel and quarrel for the rest of the time.
"Could you guys just please stop!!?" You shouted
"Wat now fearless!!?' The "anger management" guy asked
When he said fearless you thought of Leo. So you bang your head with your fists again multiple times and they
Look at you like you were crazy (no offense).
"Dudes you crazy?" The foolish one asked.
"Okokok I'll stop. First you search for turtles- wait WHAT!?" You were so shocked you said turtle but glad that you didn't said ninja turtle or not everyone will know.
"Turtle? We're suppose to be searching for DNA." The smart one asked.
"What is DNA?" The foolish one asked.
"DNA. Genetic code. You know the building blocks of life? Ok DNA is a microscopic blueprint that tells-"
" OK OK!!!!' Could you shut up!?" The anger issues guy shouted
Then they argue and argue and argue again. You facepalm like you really mean it. You open one eye and you see they are still arguing. You close back your eye. After some time the teacher call the leader out for the answer. But your group did not even discuss about one thing all they did was fight argue and quarrel. So how are you gonna answer? You just gotta guess it. Doesn't matter if you get wrong. That's what you think. The teacher ask for your answer and you said
"Uh.... The answer is... Leo- WHAT!!? I mean uh..DNA is a genetic code that tells Leo how to- WAIT WAT!!!!!!???????? Ok you know what!? DNA IS DNA!!!" You stomped back to your seat and everyone stares at you. You facepalmed again.

You went back home.
"(Y/n) are you ok?" Your mother asked
"Oh it's just Leo- WHAT!!!?" Gotta go my room to uh..... DO MY HOMEWORK!! Call me for dinner BYE!!!" You rushed to your room. " why can't I get fearless out of my mind!!!!????" You bang your head on the table. Your homework answers are ALL Leo.