Forgive me.....?

"(Y/N)" Leo yelled. Banging on your window. You heard the noise from downstairs and you went up to check what is causing the noise. You opened the door and saw Leo.
"Leo!?" You called. You were mad.
"Sugar.....please... I need you back. Forgive me?" He asked. Now you had fire in your eyes.
"Forgive you? Oh sure HECK YEA I WILL FORGIVE YOU!" You said sarcastically. "AFTER ALL THE WORDS YOU HAVE SAID TO ME!!??? NOW YOU WANT ME TO FORGIVE YOU!? F.Y.I YOURE NOT FORGIVEN!!!!!!"
Leo gasped and try to hold in his tears.
"B-But"
"NO BUTS MISTER!!! NOW ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THAT YOURE NOT FORGIVEN. AND YOU CAN GO FIND ANOTHER GIRL, I DO NOT MIND. AND I DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE!!!!" You yelled and went out of your room, slamming the door.

Leo started to tear up. He went back to the lair and the other three looked at his red eyes.
"Leo? What happened?" Donnie asked, standing.
"(Y-y/n) she.. She... I.. Wasn't forgiven.."
"She what?!" Raph asked, standing up too
"SHE DIDNT FORGIVE ME RAPH!! NOT LIKE HOW YOU GUYS HEARD HER!! SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO FORGIVE ME IF I APOLOGIZE, TURNS OUT, SHE DIDNT FORGIVE ME!!!" Leo shouted, tearing up again
"Leo..." Mikey called. But before he could continue, Leo stomped to his room and slam shut the door. He crashed on his bed and cried more.
"(Y/n).... Why?"

FORGIVE YOU? HECK YEA I CAN FORGIVE YOU!!
AFTER ALL THE WORDS YOU HAVE SAID TO ME!!?
YOURE NOT FORGIVEN!!
YOU CAN FIND ANOTHER GIRL!!! I DO NOT MIND!!
I DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE......

I'm sorry.. Sunshine....