School/flirty boys

So you and Leo and the guys decided to go to school again.
"Wait what..... Back.. To.. School!?" Raph shouted.
"Uh duh!!" You said
"*groans* what eva you say (your nickname)" Jovine said rolling her eyes

School!!!
(Turtles in human form)
You planned to make Leo jealous today.. You smirked as you thought of the plan. Since today was soccer, you knew that the coach would always pair you up with boys. No girls at all.

Football!!!

The coach put you guys in a team.
"There will be 4 teams today. The leaders are.. YN, Reece, Cassie and Hervie. (I'm good with names :D XD)." Your coach was arranging the others to their leaders.
"Noah, Fritz, Tim, Leo, Rickie and Bren. You're in team YN." The coach said (just pick 6 boys from that pic and there you got Noah, Fritz, Tim, Rickie and Bren. P.s choose a hotter one for Noah xD I'm so weird =.=)
Just as you expected. All boys. The coach never put you with girls cause he knows you're too good to be with the girls.
Since they were all Leo's friend, they were all handshaking and brofisting and stuffs. They didn't even notice you. You took this opportunity to make Leo jealous.
"Woah.. All boys again huh?" You smirked. You were leaning on the wall. That made the other boys drool because you were the girl who is a Tomboy and mysterious and you had something all the other girls don't have. Let's just say 80% of the boys in the school likes you. Like woah.
"Erm.. Yeah I know right?" Tim said trying to be cool. He's the nerd
"Ya like tat gurl?" Noah smirked. You gotta admit it. You had a crush on that guy before. He's kinda hot.
"Course I do" you walked to them and you leaned on Noah. He blushed. Leo glared at him
"So *clears throat* what's your plan, cuti- I mean! YN" Fritz stuttered.
"Plan? Just play" you said
"Is that even a plan?" Rickie laughed. P.s. You were still leaning on Noah.
"I know it is" you said smirking
"Just get to it already" Bren said annoyed.
"Brennie.. Seriously. I have no plans. I just play" you said making it obvious
He blushed when you called him 'Brennie'. He was the tough guy.

"Students!!" The coach yelled "team YN and Hervie!! Positions!!"
"Dude, we haven't even plan who's the goal keeper and stuffs!" Noah said
"Noah, bae, I told you. Don't worry bout it. You just PLAY."
He was all red cause you call him BAE. Leo was growling.

After the game.

Well, you guys won. You always won. You were like the best footballer.
"Told you guys, you just PLAY." You said
"Yeah whatever" Bren rolled his eyes.
Jovine came to your team. She was in team Hervie.
"Nice job YN" you brofisted her.
"Thanks."
Raph came to. He was in the same team as Jovine.
"Hey Brennie" Jovine greeted. She told you she had a little crush on him too.
"Hey, Jay Jay" he wrap her arms around her.
"Yo bitch!!" Raph pushed Bren away.
"She's mine! Go find your own!" Raph shouted pulling her away.

After school

You and Leo was walking alone in the hallways. Suddenly, he pinned you on the locker
"What was that for??" He clenched his teeth
"What was what for??" You asked
"Noah.. You. Were. Cheating."
"Leo, baby... You should see the looks on your face. Fearless, I wanted to make you jealous that's all" you smiled "I swear to god I will never cheat on you." You kissed him. You guys had a hot steamy make out.

Until.. Noah came by.
"What the FK!?" He shouted
You broke the kiss immediately.
"Noah?"
"NOAH.." Leo glared at him
"Leo.. It's okay."
"Man, for once I thought you two broke up. But nevermind." He walked away

"I swear the next time he tries to flirt with you I will smash his head on the ground and throw him all the way to China." He growled.
"It's cute when you're jealous, baby..."

*yawns*