When you switch bodies part 1

Sorry guys i cant write when you get mutated yet cuz i hv to draw it out and I'm in like overseas now and I'll be back home after two days so.. yeah

"You're going down Mikey!!" Raph shouted. Chasing Mikey.
"What happen again...?" You asked Leo. You and Jovine just came in the lair.( P.S. you and Jovine are best friends. April and Kitty are best friends.)
"Same as always. Mikey either threw roaches at him, scare him, throw a water balloon at him or... Mikey talk or chat with me." She rolled her eyes.
"YOU. ARE GOING TO PAY!!!" He shouted.
"Nah, Mikey touched Spike. And there are still thousands of reason why Raph gets mad at Mikey." Leo said. "things like...touching his comic book, call him a softie or Raphie, makes fun of him, disrespect him, doesn't follow orders, blah blah blahh"
"Ok Leo we get it" you chuckled while Jovine was laughing her ass off.
"Oh, erm.. hey babe" Raph came to Jovine.
"Hey where's Donnie?" You asked.
"In the lab as always. Why?"
"I need him to help me with my goddamn homework" you said and went to the lab.
"Hey donnie!!" You greeted
"Oh hey! Need help with homework again?"
"Yeap"

Suddenly, Splinter went in the lab.
"Donatello. What are You doing my son?"
"Teaching (Y/N) homework" he replied
"Hmmm... what is that you're working on My son?" He asked while looking at Donnie's new invention
"Yeah what's that?" You asked walking to the machine too.
"Erm.. You guys shouldn't touch it. It's dangerous"
''Ooh what does this button do?" You pressed the button and the machine started shaking.
"NO!!" Donnie screamed. The machine zapped you and Splinter's head. You fell down and blackout.

After 5 minutes, you felt all heavy and furry. When you looked at your hand, you freaked out. Well, not exactly YOUR hand.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUDGITOS!!!!!" You screamed. You were in Sensei's body "OH GOD!! DONNIE YOU COULDVE AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING!!!"
"I DID!! YOU DIDNT LISTEN!!"
"W-Well. SPEAK LOUDER NEXT TIME!!"
"WHAT!? LIKE THIS!!!???"
"YES!!!"
And there was a screaming match. Sensei woke up and felt lighter. He was in your body. He looked at you and DONNIE having a screaming match.
"IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH YET!!!?" Donnie shouted
"YOU DONT HAVE TO SHOUT THAT LOUD!!" You screamed
"THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SHOUTING!!!??"
"YOU ARE TOO!! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!" You blamed Donnie
"MY FAULT!? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO PRESSED THAT FREAKING BU-"
"STOP!!" Sensei shouted. "Donatello. There must be a way to change our bodies back."
"Imma go to the kitchen to take some fresh water." You said.

When you came out of the lair, Leo greeted you.
"Hey, Sensei"
"Erm.... what?" You replied (fyi, your voice is still yours. Not sensei's voice.)
"(Y/N)!!??" He recognize your voice. "WHAT HAPPENED!? WHAT DID DONNIE DO TO YOU!? WHERES SPLINTER!? WHAT IS GOING ON!? WHY ARE YOU IN SPLIN-"

You cut him off by slapping him.
"Chill Leo!!" You shouted

Raph and Mikey stared at you. Then, they burst out laughing. Cuz they find it funny for Splinter to have a girl's voice. Suddenly, someone slap them. It was splinter. In your body.
"Sensei!? In (Y/N)'s body!? What is going on!?" Raph asked. Jovine was holding her laugh.
"JOVINE!!" You shouted and started chasing her.