When his brothers get jealous part 2

*the next day*

Mikey felt sad as ever. Raph and Donnie got worried of him.
"Hey Donnie" Raph called.
"What is it Raph?"
"What if Mikey won't ever be the same again?"
"You mean.. Mikey won't be Mikey anymore?" Donnie asked.
"Yea" Raph answered "and even worst, maybe Leo will leave us... FOREVER"
"Oh no.. Call Mikey. It's time to talk" Donnie commanded Raph.

*at Mikey's room*
Mikey was laying on the bed. He sighed
"I miss the real Leo...." He whispered to himself.
*knock knock*
"Mikey... Raph here" he opened the door. Mikey just kept quiet. "Don't worry Mike... We'll talk to Leo about this now. Mikey... Do you know how much I hate it when I see the little fun and cheering guy sad?"

Mikey looked at Raph happily.
"Really Raph?" Mikey asked . Raph nodded. "You're the best Raph!!" Mikey hugged him. (Awwww. A cute Raph and Mikey moment.. P.S Raph's being a softie😆)
"Now let's go and talk to Leo" Raph and Mikey left the room.

*at Leo's room*
You and Leo was just cuddling, watching Netflix until you hear a knock on the door.
"WHO IS IT!?!?!?" Leo shouted
"Leo.. Get out here.. NOW. We need to talk.. ALONE!" Raph said with Mikey and Donnie beside him. Leo stomp to the door and open it.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" He asked
"LEO!!!!COULD YOU STOP ACTING LIKE WE'RE YOUR ENEMY OR SOMETHING!! IT HURTS WHEN I ALWAYS GET IGNORED BY YOU!!!! DONT YOU HAVE ANY HEART FOR US ANYMORE!?!!? DID YOU GIVE YOUR WHOLE HEART TO (Y/N)!!?? WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU!!??" Mikey shouted, tears streaming down his cheeks. "Where's the Leo we saw? *sniff*"
Leo's face soften and he was calm. You were just at the bed, watching the scene. Donnie and Raph looked at you. You felt sad for Mikey. You went to Mikey.
"Mikey..." You said as you hugged him. He cried in your arms. "I'm sorry that Leo is always by my side but not at yours. I'm really sorry." Donnie and Raph was looking at the scene. Leo was too sad to even look at them so he just close the door. Glad that you were not near the door or you'll get smashed.
"Leo...." Donnie said, sad. He was about to open the door when Raph stopped him.
"He needs time to think. Leave him alone for some time." Raph said
"Guys... I'm sorry" you apologized "it's all my fault that Leo ignores all of you for 3 days. I'm really sorry. You can blame me."

The 3 felt pity.
"(Y/n), we're sorry too. For making you involved in this situation" Donnie said.
"Maybe Leo just love you so much that he never leaves your side. He's a keeper" Raph said. You saw Mikey stopped crying.
"Donnie?" Mikey called
"Yes Mikey?" Donnie patted his head
"Can you call April and Casey here?"
"Sure"

You went to the living room with the guys and sat on the coach while Donnie called the April and Casey
I'm sorry Leo...... you thought as you looked at his door