He plays with your hair

You were so mad like extremely mad. You texted Leo
(Y/n): hey fearless, pls come over? And yes I would love to be your girlfriend.
Fearless: sure sunshine. Be there in 5 min!
(Y/n): k
You waited for him. Then you heard a knock on the window.
"Hey fearless!" You gave him a peck on his cheeks. You could tell he was blushing as red as tomato. But you knew you were still mad inside.
"Uh... So you wanna be my girlfriend?"
"I told you didn't i!?" You said sitting on your bed, a little mad when you said it. Leo gave you a confused look. You sighed. "The girls at my school. They won't stop bothering me!" Then you started to get really mad again "SHE SAID IM A LITTLE BITCH BUT IM NOT EVEN!!! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND A THING ABOUT THEM!!! THEY ALWAYS THINK THEY'RE THE MOST POPULAR AND THE BEST AND-"

You were interrupted when Leo settled you on his lap.
"Shhh shh shh. Calm sunshine." He said starting to comb your hair using his three fingers
"L-Leo? W-What are you doing?"
"Trying to calm you down or your room's gonna end up having an enormous hole in the wall." He said and you laughed.

You love the feeling of your boyfriend touching your hair. You felt so nice and comfortable you closed your eyes and sleep for a while. Leo didn't mind a little. When you woke up you felt arms around you and your hair tied. You touched your hair and smile.
"Since when fearless started to tie braids huh?" You asked and he chuckled
"Learned it from YouTube"

You and Leo had a great time together. He cuddled you when you were watching movies. You felt so great to cuddle Leo but you didn't feel right.
"Leo, can I ask you something?"
"Yea sunshine?" He whispered in your ear and kissed it. It sent shivers down your spine and you felt butterflies in your stomach.
"Can we get this relationship a little slower?"
"Why what's the problem?" He asked in a seductive voice
"Pls..Leo?" You whined showing your cute puppy eyes.
"Fine fine."

He need to go back. He peck your cheek and you blush so hard. He went back to the lair and saw Raph crossing his arm and glaring at him.
"What the hack is wrong with you I just went out for patrol!!!" Leo said, angry
"Yea!! At the evening!!" Raph shouted "ALONE!!"
Leo glared at Raph and push his shoulder making him go to the other side as Leo went to his room.
"Stupid leader!" Raph said and went to his room (I know you hate Raph but I love him 😝)