Forgiven

*1 week after the fight*

Leo decided to text you.

Leo: sunshine..... I'm so sorry. I need forgiveness. I was bitter without you because you were my sugar. I lived in darkness for a week because nothing can shine for me but only you. Because you were my sunshine, my only one. So I beg you, please? I want to be your turtle again. Forgive me...?

There was a *bling* sound from your phone. You check it and saw Leo's message. You stare at it for some minutes, thinking whether to forgive him or just leave him be.

(Y/n): come to my place, ALONE.
You sent the message.

*at the lair*
Leo's POV
*bling*
That came from my phone. I hope it was (y/n) saying that I am forgiven. I saw the message and went out of my room immediately.
"Leo? Where are you going?" Raph asked me
"(Y/n)'s house. To claim her back as mine again. Or not I'll be the Leo you saw this week." I said. Raph put his hand on my shoulder.
"Good luck bro." He said
"Thanks" I thanked and ran out of the lair.
"I better tell the others!" Raph ran to Donnie's lab.

End of Leo's POV

*at your house*
You sat on your bed, rubbing your fingers. You look a little sad and nervous. What were you going to tell him? You frown. You waited for him. Suddenly, you heard a knock on your window. Immediately, you knew it was Leo. You turn back and saw Leo. You walked to the window slowly, opening it as slow as you can. When it was fully opened, Leo smashed his lips on your's. This reminds you of your first kiss together. You didn't know what to do, so you joined in. But you didn't wrap your hands on his neck, you just joined in the kiss. Still kissing you, Leo grabbed you and put you on your bed. He slowly remove your shirt but you refuse by muffling in the kiss and grabbing his hands, pulling it down.

Leo put his hand under your shirt at the back and you hear a click. Your bra was loose! You broke the kiss immediately and shouted
"Leo! Don't!"
"Fine.. Am I forgiven?" He asked
"Fine yes you are. But if you ever do that again, I'll make sure apologizing to me won't be easy" you pointed to him
"Can I continue?" He asked smirking.
"No" you said getting out of your bed and fix your bra.

Yes! Leo thought