Leo warns you about mating season

You went to the lair and saw EVERYONE there. Kitty was there, Jovine was there, master Splinter was there, the four of them are there, Casey and April is also there.
"Uhm.... whats going on?" You asked.
Everyone was silent. The whole lair was dead silence. There was only the sound of sewage water dripping from old rusted pipes
*drips drips drips*
"Child, may i speak with you?" Master Splinter asked, motioning you to come with him. Even Mikey the most hyper turtle, is quiet.
"Wow" you whispered to yourself. Leo looked kinda worried and happy at the same time. Raph looked like he's gonna fk someone. Donnie was looking around whimpering. Mikey was staring at the floor, kinda shocked (the mating season has change those poor turtles XD)
Master Splinter told you about the mating season in the dojo. Your eyes stayed like O.O the whole time.
"Woah woah wait. You mean i have to stay away from Leo for about. A WEEK!?"
"Yes child. I understand it is hard but i do not want Leonardo to cause any trouble."
"W-What... ok, i will. Thank you for telling me Sensei"
"You are welcome. Dismiss child."

You went out of the dojo while Splinter stays inside the dojo. Leo looked at you and went to you slowly. He grab your waist and lead you to his room. You take another glance at the super awkward people there. Donnie lead April to his science lab. Mikey grab Kitty's hand and pull her to the kitchen. Raph smirked at Jovine and grab her waist and Jovine was so freaked out she blushed. Poor Casey. So lonely XD. You hoped MAYBE Casey can get a girl. You reached Leo's room and he locked the door. He looked kinda sad. But you were glad the mating season was next week or else he would FK you now. XD.
"Erm..... (Y/N)..."
"I know.. I know.." You smiled
"I mean... I really want to~" he smirked
"I'm not ready.."
"I know that.. Just. Please don't come. I don't wanna cause any trouble.."
"I know Leo. I'll miss you..." You went out of his room.

UGH.

You saw Raph making out with Jovine.
"SERIOUSLY RAPH!? OUT HERE!?" You covered your eyes. Your virgin eyes were burning xD
Raph groaned
"C'mon Jov. To my room~"
"HELP ME" she whispered to you.
"Oh well...."

GUYS HELP ME IM SO BAD AT JOKES. I DONT FIND ANY CHAPTER FUNNY IN HERE