Hunteasing (hunting and teasing)

WHOEVER. I SAY WHOEVER WHO WATCHES CSI:CYBER, GOD DAMN HELL YOURE MY BEST FRIEND!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND HELL YES IMMA BE YOUR FRIEND IF YOU WATCH IT.
(K, so you're in a forest with Leo and the others. Leo and the others were dressed like in the eposide "spirit quest". You were dressed as Katniss. You and Leo have a bow and arrow.)

"Mikey, you're with Donnie. Raph, you're with yourself. (Y/n), you're with me."
All of them separated and you went hunting with Leo.
Suddenly, he grabbed your waist and said
"I wanted to come here cuz I can finally be alone with you~" his face was SOOO close to you.
"Uhm..... Leo." You pushed his face away. "We're here for hunting. Not teasing."
"Hunteasing. Hunting AND teasing."
"No effing way"
You were holding your bow. It was so quiet. Too quiet.. You started singing
"Are you. Are you. Coming to the tree? They strung up a man. They say who murdered three. Strange things did happen here. No stranger would it be. If we met at midnight in the hanging tree.~"

Leo started singing with you.
"Are you, are you. Coming to the tree? Where dead man called out. For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here. No stranger would it be. If we met at midnight. In the hanging tree.~"

He started to walk to you really slowly
"Are you, are you. Coming to the tree? Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here. No stranger would it be. If we met at midnight. In the hanging tree.~"

Closer.. And closer.. Until you could feel his breath at your neck. You were still singing with him.
"Are you are yo-" you were cut off by Leo's lip.
"Coming to the tree~~~?" He sang with a REALLY SEXUAL AND HOARSE VOICE (damn those kind of voices <3 XD). He started pinning you on the tree. Still singing.
"Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me. Strange things did happen here." (Leo singing)
"No stranger will it be." (You singing)
"If we met at midnight," (Leo singing)
"In the hanging tree" you both sang together.

He kissed you again and started to grope your breast. You yelped. He smirked and licked your neck. You moaned.
AND EVERYTHING WAS RUINED WHEN YOU HEAR A GUNSHOT.
"The fuck is that!?"
"Must be Raph"

Then the sound of gunshot was continuous. You hear Mikey screaming
"AHH!!! BIRD BIRD BIRDDD!!!"
He kept shooting it
"Or Mikey" Leo said and chuckled. "If you ever get lost, sing that song. I will find you (and I will kill you. Just kidding just kidding XD)"

That song is so nice XD