Leo's naughty game

Warning: some 18+ naughty stuffs here. Don't read if you no likey these stuffs.

Leo carried you bridal style to his room, drop you down on his bed and locked the door. Well, you were a bit scared. Leo crawl to you predator style.
"Uh.. L-Leo? What are you d-doing?" You asked
"Cheer you up" he said while his body pressing against yours. You gulped. "I'll go easy on ya" he started to kiss you. Then he went down to your neck and found the perfect spot to make you melt.
"L-Leo~" you sing his name. He started to take of your shirt. "Wait Leo no!"
"Sshhh...." He hissed and you gulped. He managed to take of your shirt. He kissed your chest, down to your stomach and up to your neck again. He wanted to take of your bra but you refused.
"No Leo..!" You shouted. Then suddenly he took of your pants. "LEO!" You screamed.
"I told you, I'll be easy on you sugar" Leo said. He kicked your pants away and you left only your bra and underwear. You gulped again.

He managed to take out your bra. When he did he stared at your bare chest.
"LEO!!! Don't stare like that!" You said and he laughed. He started to play with your nipples making you squirm. He smirked and started to bite it which made you let out a small moan.
"I want to hear more" he said as he started to play with your nipples again. You try your best not to moan again. He knew this wasn't helping so he started to suck your breast. "Ah..! Leo! D-don't! Ah!" You moaned but that didn't stop him. He started to suck more.
"Ah.. Leo..! Hhmmmmm~ wait no stop!!" You said but he interrupted you by kissing you. You muffled in the kiss. He started to suck your breast again. Then he rubbed your pussy as he started to kiss your stomach.
"L-Leo ah!! No.. Ah! Stop! AH!" You moaned while he is still rubbing your pussy.
"What now? I was in the mood!'
"Leo.. No!" You refused.
"Fine!" He said "but that leaves me the top to finish" he started to suck your breast again, still rubbing you pussy.
"Oh.. Ah!! Leo..! Ah!! More.."
FINALLY GOD DAMMIT leo thought to himself. He started to suck more. But faster and harder.
"Ah! Yes-ahh!! Leo.. Faster-ahh!!" You moaned. He suck it faster and harder. "Leo-ahh!! Faster-ahh! Harder! Ahh!!"
Leo continued until he saw a white liquid coming out from your nipples. He lick it and you moaned which made him hit the jackpot.
"That...was....amazing" Leo said. He pulled up the blanket to your chest and you snuggled next to him. Little did you two know was that the three was back from patrol, hearing everything.