Chapter 23 - Our Song

"(Y/N), this is nuts. No one is trying to kill you, you're just being paranoid." Honey tried to reassure you but of course you knew better. "Guys, I'm serious!" You answer and pull out the note you found in your house from your pocket and gave it to Gogo, then you pulled out the other note from the café's garage and gave that one to Honey.

"One down, seven to go?" Gogo read out loud.

"I would check on those pets if I were you, (Y/N). Tick tock?" Honey did the same and gave a confused look. "Yes, I found those in two different places. The one I gave to Gogo is from my old house when someone broke in last week and the one I gave to you Honey, is from the break in earlier today." You answer and added, "If you look closely, the writing is almost identical!" Gogo and Honey looked a little skeptical to you but they seemed convinced. "Well, how about we take our minds off of this and watch a movie?" Honey offered and pulled out a DVD from her overnight bag. "Why did you come over here anyway?" She asked as she put it in the DVD player. "Cass wants me gone. So, I left."

"For good?" Gogo asked with a shocked expression.

"Maybe, I-I don't really know yet. I mean, she and Tadashi was fighting over whether I should stay or not but I think I might just have to go to an orphanage." You reply with your voice cracking a little. "ORPHANAGE?!" They both shouted so loud you had to cover your own ears. Oliver was even disturbed by the sound of their screaming.

"(Y/N), if it does come down to that, you always have us." Honey said as the movie started. "Thanks guys, I know I can always count on you." You say and hug them both then watch the movie. An hour later you all fell asleep from 11:00pm until 2:00 o' clock in the afternoon. You all were woken up by the sound of frantic knocking on Gogo's huge metal door. Honey opened the door sleepily with her hair in all directions and her shoulders were drooping as she opened it. "Hey Tadashi, what are you doing here?" She asked and your eyes widened as you ran and hid in the bathroom with your bag. Honey looked over her shoulder to see if you were there,

"Nooooo, haven't seen her." She said and pointed to the bathroom door without saying a word. He already knew what she meant, especially when he saw Oliver on the couch and he walked to your 'hiding' place. He knocked on the door's wooden surface as Gogo shook her head at Honey with a disapproving look on her face, Honey just shrugged in response with a confused expression. You opened the door, already dressed with your hair brushed, things packed and ready to go.

"What took you so long, I'm ready to go home."

You growl and use air quotes on the word 'home'. Tadashi was beyond confused now, first you run away from home and now you come back willingly and act like you're going to prison.

"Come on Oliver. Bye guys." You say and Oliver obeyed and trailed close behind you while Honey and Gogo waved. Tadashi came on his motor scooter.

"Okay, what's up with you now?" He asked and you roll your eyes.

"How should I know? I'm just a teenage girl but apparently I'm also a menace." You retort, quoting Tadashi and Cass's argument last night. His eyes at that moment, were huge.

"You, you uh, heard all that?" Tadashi asked nervously. "Does Oliver chase tennis balls?" You ask, basically saying 'Heck yeah I did' to him.

"(Y/N), Cass didn't mean what she said. She was just upset about Mochi, that's all."

"So, she still wants me under her roof?" You ask and Tadashi gave you a 'No duh' face.

"Good because I definitely don't want to go to some stinky old orphanage." You answer and sit on the motor scooter with Oliver in the sidecar you installed earlier. After Tadashi drove you both back to the café, you were welcomed with a hug by Cass and a leg rub from Mochi.

After you all ate dinner, Hiro automatically excused himself from the table and ran to the garage, you went in the garage after a few minutes later to check on Hiro, he'd been spending more time in there than usual.

You walked through the door and was greeted by the sound of the radio and a random song on the station he was listening to.

You saw him working on a black robot, super tiny. He was wearing a white t-shirt and grey knee length shorts, Hiro was also humming and didn't even know you were in there. You took this as an opportunity to get a laugh, you slowly snuck up behind him and swirled his chair around.

"BOO!" You yelled and Hiro screamed like a girl, literally, it was so high pitched a four year old girl could've made that scream. "What is the matter with you!?!" He yelled and you laughed.

"I'm an evil person, if you have any chance of surviving living with me, you need to know I am anywhere and everywhere all at once." You laugh again while he glares at you for a second. "Wanna help me with the Microbots?" He asked you and you nod.

"Sure but no building, just programming and blueprints." You say. "Why?" Hiro asked with his eyebrow raised. "No reason, it's just not my thing anymore." You replied with a smile. Hiro handed you a piece of paper and a pencil. "Thanks." You say and take it from him and sit on another chair and got to work. Roughly an hour later, a song on the radio that made Hiro jump up onto the floor. It was Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.

"Get up." He said and you gave a strange look.

"What?" You asked and he rolled his brown eyes and grabbed your hand and yanked you up. "Just dance." Hiro said and you had a freaked out expression and then a sly one.

He put on hand on your waist and one on your back while you placed both of your hands on his shoulders and you both did the waltz. At the middle of the song you basically hugged him with your eyes closed and you head resting on his shoulder while you danced, although you didn't notice Tadashi hiding behind the door with a smile on his face and video camera in his hand, not to use it as blackmail but to capture the moment.

He knew you were starting to fall for Hiro and you might be falling hard really soon.

Author's Note: I am on a chapter ROLL! I AM SPITTING THEM OUT LEFT AND RIGHT! I DON'T THINK MY FINGERS HAVE EVER BEEN SO NUMB IN ALL MY LIFE! I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO DO RIGHT NOW SO I WILL CUT THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE SHORT! With all of my CAPSLOCK CRAZINESS aside, how do you like this chapter? Do you like The Dork & The Daydreamer so far? Please vote and comment to tell me how you like it, if you want updates for when I post just click the follow button on my page! Later muffins!