Author's Note #9 - REASONS FOR HIATUS

Hey muffins, you've probably noticed the huge letters in both the title of the book and the chapter name but if you haven't then I'll let you know right now that I'm putting TD&TD on hiatus for a number of reasons, so here are a few of many.

#1. The fandom is old, it's very boring to me now and I'm just not into it anymore.

#2. Updating is a chore now, there's too much pressure to write the chapters and it's not fun for me anymore. I'm literally dragging myself to the computer each time I remember about updating TD&TD because I don't like doing it anymore.

#3. I no longer have a crush on Hiro or find him attractive anymore at all. Seriously. And fangirls, put the pitchforks and torches away, I can already hear you furiously typing on the keyboard. It's just my opinion and I am going to stand by it.

#4. Not much respect. I know a lot of you guys do have respect for me and my stories but I have had a lot of comments, most of them I removed, telling me to update in the last chapter when I made a point to actually say in the author's note to not do that. And also, I've had a lot of other users rip this story off, it's from obvious story title parallels, to stealing some characters I created myself to single sentences or paragraphs. You may think I don't, but I remember almost every thing from this book that I wrote so I automatically know you stole it. I know some of you guys do this so stop it, you know who you are and it's honestly pathetic that you do such a thing and think that it's okay.  This story and many MANY others are copyrighted to all rights reserved and it says that for a reason. So stop it.

#5. I make author's notes and some of you don't read them, I make those at the end of each chapter for a reason guys, and that reason is to inform you on a lot off stuff that's important. Like when I said don't ask me to update anymore, I had several comments which again, most of them I deleted, asking me to update. You can look back to the last chapter and see what I'm talking about, I don't care.

And most of all,

#6. I want to write what I love! And I don't just mean fanfics, I mean my own original stuff that I create myself. I have a lot of ideas for stories to make but things like the BH6 books I have are weighing me down on limiting what I can do without getting deeper because I'm already in over my head on this stuff. I have Yin-Yang for Star vs The Forces of Evil, Lost in The Unknown for Over The Garden Wall, my Ask and Dare Us!! and my Types of Classmates book.

I may pick the story up again sometime this fall or something, I honestly don't know. My friend has readers that are very patient and understanding, a LOT of you guys are and I know this but the few of you that don't really gets under my skin. I really wish I had the motivation to continue it right now but I don't so it's just going to have to stay on hiatus for a while. The book will not be deleted, just on hiatus. Okay, later muffins. *waves*