Chapter 9 - Better Than Me

When you and Hiro woke up, you were both in the same situation as you were the first time you fell asleep. It was less awkward now, thankfully but it didn't help you were a little nervous about something you couldn't put your finger on. You glance around the living room as you and Hiro watch the Sunday cartoons on the TV, the shows were stupid yes, but it was the only thing on other than talk shows and gossip reality TV. You were still looking around, wondering were Tadashi was then you get up to go to the garage were Tadashi worked in his spare time. You knock on the closed door to the garage,

"Hello, Tadashi? You okay?" You ask. No answer. You open the door slowly, poking your head in to take a peek at what he was doing. Tadashi was sleeping with his head on the desk and he was still sitting in his computer chair, you laughed silently and walk to the living room and get a blanket then walk back to the garage and drape the blanket over him. You then walk back to the couch and sit next to Hiro once more and watch TV again. About an hour later Tadashi walked in the room looking super tired and he yawned extremely loud like a bear, "All nighter?" You asked and he nodded.

"But on the bright side I'm finally almost finished the project I was working on." Tadashi says sitting next to you while you and Hiro look at him with a 'what are you talking about' expression on your faces. "Whaaa?" You ask, it was a habit of yours. Instead of saying 'what are you talking about?' you say 'Whaaa?' and everyone finds it funny.

Tadashi laughs at your response, "It's a surprise." He says and you push his baseball hat down so it covered his eyes. Tadashi just grabbed you and gave you a noogie while you laughed and kicked around to get out of his grip.

At first glance, you and Tadashi may not look like siblings but you sure did act like a little sister to Tadashi. And he acted like your big brother. None the less, Hiro was surprised on how you acted around Tadashi. How you almost seemed like a better younger sibling than he did. You finally got out of Tadashi's grip and notice Hiro is stomping up the stairs like a elephant and huffing in frustration, Tadashi was about to get up but you stopped him "I'll handle it." You say and follow Hiro. By the time you reach the top of the stairs and at the door Hiro slams it in your face, now you are seriously PEEVED.

"Hiro, I am giving you to the count of three to open this door."
"Nope." You hear him say. 'Oh fudge no.' you think to your self and prepare to charge at the door. "One....two...THREE!" You scream and run for the door just as Hiro opened it so your shoulder ends up pushing him down to the floor. "HEY GET OFF!" Hiro yelled as you pin him to the floor. "Not until you tell me what's wrong!" You yell at him back. Hiro gained the upper hand and pinned you down with more force than you probably because Hiro was WAY more mad than you are. "You act like a better sibling than I do!" he screamed at you and you look shocked then amused "That's what your mad about?" You laugh at him and pin him down again.

"Why are you laughing!?"

"Because that's ridiculous!"

"What do you mean?" He asked trying to calm down his ragged breathing.

You roll your eyes and help him up to his feet,

"I mean me and Tadashi go way back."
"I not saying your better than me with just Tadashi. I mean you got in collage at the age of eleven, everyone knows and loves you at SFIT and your sweeter than I'll ever be, your smarter than me, you are actually more attractive than anyone I ever met and-" Hiro stopped himself there while you and Hiro's cheeks were so red they were practically on fire! Hiro sat down on his bed while you stood there in the middle of the room like a dummy staring at him in shock.

"Uh..." was all he could manage to get out of his mouth. You snap out of your daze and shake your head 'no' then sit next to him and grab his hands in yours and give then a light squeeze, "Hiro none of that is true, I'm far from being better than you." You tell him looking in his big warm brown eyes that reflected his confusion.

"What do you mean?" He asks, you sigh. "Okay, I'm going to tell you something no one knows about. And I mean no one! Not Tadashi, Honey, Wasabi, Gogo, Fred, Cass. NO ONE can know about this other than you and me. Got it?" He nods in response.

"I have photogenic memory." You say that followed a relived sigh, "You have no idea how good that felt to get off of my chest." You say smiling a bit. He looks at you confused still. 'Wow, for a boy genius, he sure is pretty darn slow with mass concept.' You think to yourself. "It means that since the moment I was born I can remember everything I heard, saw, smelled, felt and even tasted." You say.

"That's how I got into college so quickly, I remembered every word from each text book they gave us in school so it was always a breeze when it came to stuff like that. I'm just good with technology design and martial arts is because I practiced a lot. If anything Hiro, your better than me."  You tell him finally.

"Then how did you make that robot thing?" He asked and you chuckle, "I just practiced for years and it payed off." and with that Hiro seemed satisfied with your answers. He hugged you and then Tadashi called you saying that his surprise was finally ready. You and Hiro look at each other, curiosity glazed your (E/C) eyes as you both walk down stairs to the garage to find out what Tadashi made.

Author's Note: Whoa drama alert, *terribly imitates siren* weewhoo weewhoo! But it's all better now, yay! :3 Happy Halloween muffins, I am finally better just in time to update a new chapter and go trick or treating with my bro bro! YUSH, I LOVE ME SOME FREE CANDY! LOL! And WOWZIE, 1K READS!? Thank you guys SO much for reading my story! Anywho, how did you like it? Do you like The Dork & The Daydreamer so far? Please comment and vote to let me know if you like it! If you want updates for when I post new chapters just click the follow button on my page. See you in the next chapter! Later muffins! *flies off on a broom*