Chapter 32 - Blast From the Past

(F/WB) = Favorite Wattpad Book

(F/WA) = Favorite Wattpad Author

Three weeks after Tadashi died, you moved back in Hiro and Tadashi's room...well, Hiro's room at least. Hiro slowly sunk into depression and nothing you tried to do would snap him out of it. You recovered a bit better, better than Hiro, but you were still in denial and believed he was alive.

You were so persistent that you used a cork board inside your closet to use index cards, pictures, pins and string to pin point everything and everyone, searching for any trace you could that might be a clue Tadashi was still alive. But so far you had nothing and of course Hiro didn't know about this, the cork board had a bunch of photos of people that might have motive for killing Tadashi. Currently you are in your shared room, reading a book by (F/A) on a Wattpad account you made while lying on your bed. You had named you Wattpad account 'KitKatzSwaggerGirl', because...why not?

Hiro was sitting depressed on his beanbag chair, staring at Megabot. Gosh, you feel so bad for him but everything you do to cheer him up only tipped his temper over the edge. Honestly, it was like you two had went back to square one before you were dating, always ticking the other off even if it was with good intention. "You okay?" You asked Hiro, glancing up from (F/WB) which you are reading on your phone. Hiro didn't really answer, only a huff of annoyance. "You're going to have to talk to me sometime." You say and get back to reading. "Hey kids!" Cass says cheerfully, walking in the room with two plates that had a blueberry muffin, a banana and some strawberries on each plate. "Mrs. Matsuda is in the café. She's wearing something super inappropriate for an eighty year old."

You laughed lightly, that lady really wears the craziest things that you, yourself, wouldn't recommend to a twenty year old woman.

"At least you laughed, (Y/N). You two should come down." Cass offered and you grinned. "I really wanna finish this chapter first, it's REALLY getting good!" You said excitedly and continued reading the words on the screen. "Maybe later." Hiro said in reply to Cass. You gasped in surprise and sarcasm, "He speaks!" You tease and he shot you an icy glare.

Cass put a plate on your nightstand that she knew you would gobble up in a few minutes, she then placed a plate beside Hiro's old plate of food that was left untouched. "Oh, the university called again. It's, uh, been a few weeks since classes stared but they said it's not too late to register." Cass said and opened the blinds to let sunlight in the room and placed Hiro's acceptance letter on the table.

"Okay. Thanks. I'll think about it." Hiro responded. Cass sighed and walked out of the room, taking Hiro's old plate with her.

You waited until she was downstairs and got back up and pulled back down the blinds, you knew Hiro really doesn't like to have light in the room. He got up, put Megabot on his desk and turned on his computer, it opened up to a page on a website with bot fight locations and times. He was going to click a link of the bot fight website but a little icon popped up in the left hand corner of the screen. Instead, he clicked that.

A video of your friends huddled up to get in Honey's camera shot.

"Hey guys." They all said together.

"We just wanted to check in, and see how you're doing." Honey spoke with a small, nervous smile. You could tell she was trying to choose her words carefully in fear of saying something wrong. "We wish you were here." Wasabi with a grin. "If I could have only one superpower right now, it would be the ability to crawl through this camera and give you both a big hug." Fred added in before Hiro turned off the video and the computer monitor. Hiro got up from his computer chair and looked down at two objects laying side by side on the table.

The SFIT letter and Megabot.

He took a few seconds, as if he was making up a life changing decision in is brain on what to pick up. His hand hovered above the SFIT letter and he then held it with both hands and let it fall into the trashcan below him. You shook your head slowly, disapproving of this action. You may have dropped out of SFIT and possibly ruined your own future but this kid is going to throw that all away because of depression and sad thoughts?! If Tadashi is still out there and here currently he wouldn't let this happen and you sure as heck aren't going to let this one slide either!

"Hiro-" You said out of the blue and you prepared to scold him for his bad decision making but the sudden sound of your voice made him jump and drop Megabot right on his foot. "Ow!" Hiro grunted in pain while holding his foot while jumping backwards onto his bed to sit down. "Ow!" Hiro repeated with even more pain. Your eyes widened with several thoughts racing through your mind, what the heck were you supposed to do?! You're only fourteen and you don't know what to do with this situation! How are you supposed to know what is happening or if his foot is broken or bleeding or-

Your millions of things were stopped immediately when beeping filled the room as did the sound of something inflating. It had escaped you mind of the fact that all of the things from Tadashi's lab were shipped to the café since Tadashi is supposed to be...well, you know, and can't possess the lab he once owned at SFIT which means a little blast from the past for you and Hiro.

Also known as the adorable and huggable, walking marshmallow, Baymax.

Author's Note: GOSH THIS IS SO DEPRESSING! And before people start making conspiracies in the comments, Oliver is not in this chapter because he is downstairs in the living room. BTW, I am SOOOO excited because in 1 month and one day, it will be mah birthday! This is a short chapter but it's like 2:40am where I am and I am super tired because I didn't sleep at all last night. So, this will be a short author's note.