Chapter 16 - Caught Red Shirted

After a while, time seemed to speed up for your benefit as you played games on your phone and skyped Tadashi a time or two and you found out Hiro was not speaking to anyone at the moment and hadn't left their room since you had left. You were currently listening to 'Thank You Very Much by Margaret' and hummed along and Oliver was sneaking a cookie from your bag. "I saw that." You say and he froze dead in his tracks, he didn't dare to move from that spot.

"Drop it....now." You commanded and Oliver did as you told. You pick up the slobbery cookie and toss it in the trash, silently thanking yourself for choosing a sugar cookie instead of a chocolate bar, since that can kill dogs. "I told you not to eat my snacks and this is what you do!" You scold and sit back down. Oliver barks in response and sits grumpily, sometimes he would act like a real human when he wasn't sniffing other dog's and his own butt.

About twenty minutes later Fred- well, Heath Cliff drove you and Oliver home since he's the butler, not Fred. You said bye to Fred and thank you to Heath Cliff for driving you both then got out of the limo when you got to the cafe and walk through the glass door with Oliver by your side.

"Hey sweetie!" Cass shouted behind the counter while the customer in front of her winced at her voice tone's sudden change. You awkwardly smile and wave then make your way up stairs to Tadashi, Hiro and your bedroom. The door was closed, which was odd...you didn't want to walk in on anyone so you knocked first. No answer. You reach for the handle and twist it. That little rat bag Hiro locked the door...again. You heard snickering from the other side and you roll your eyes. You simply kick the door open with one swift movement, as a martial arts expert it doesn't take much to tick you off and this just set you over the edge.

The door flew open to reveal...Hiro trying on one of your shirts....oh my god.

"What the heck are you doing?" You ask with a little bit of interest but you cleverly disguised it with boredom.

"Nothing. Just wearing one of my shirts." Hiro answered and you did a facepalm, you secretly took out your phone and snapped a picture when he wasn't looking.

"If that really is one of your shirts, I think your missing your hot pink mini skirt and pumps. Although a nice touch would be some blush to bring some color to your lifeless cheeks." You say sarcastically.

Hiro just laughs at you but then stopped and gasped at the sight of you dangling your phone in the air with a picture of him in a girl shirt on the screen.

"Not the brightest crayon in the box now, are we? You were definitely caught red shirted! By the way, whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed other than the 'I'm a very pretty male idiot in a red v-neck t-shirt' look." You say and put your phone in your back pocket.

"Why are you always this rude and mean?!" Hiro shouts and closes Tadashi's screen to get back in his own shirt. "Sarcasm is just one more service I offer other than pain." You answer and send the picture to Tadashi, he'll get a good laugh from this for sure. You heard Hiro scoff from behind the screen and tosses the shirt back to you over it. "Aw! My own shirt that smells like your arm pits! And it's not even my birthday!" You say out loud and toss the shirt into the clothes hamper. 'Note to self, never wear that shirt.' You think to yourself as Hiro opens the screen in a new teal t-shirt, Oliver runs into the room and jumps on your bed then howled. He only howled when he was super happy...which meant trouble.

Just a moment later you hear Tadashi call you and Hiro, you both exchange glances before dashing down the stairs to see what was wrong. Cass was about to have a panic attack while Tadashi was trying to coax a tree to climb down...? You looked up and saw Mochi on a tree branch outside, claws dug in deep into the bark and clinging to it like his life depended on staying right there. Sure, you had this happen before and you knew exactly what to do. You went into the kitchen and grabbed a can of sardeans then went back outside, put the can in your pocket and wrapped your arms around the tree's trunk. Carefully but quickly, you managed to get on the tree limb Mochi was on and sat down on it with your legs dangling below you.

"You hungry Mochi?" You ask in a baby voice and open the can, Mochi lifted his head to look at you for a moment before hesitating, but still walked over to you...well, the fish that is. When he had his head buried in the can, you scooped him up in your arms and jumped to the ground below you, which was only about six feet so it wasn't too dangerous. With Mochi in Cass' arms, cooing him, Mochi shot you a glare but you just shrugged and went inside and walked back to the bedroom where Oliver was waiting. "You seriously suck Ollie, but I love you." You say and lay down on top of your bed to take a nap and Oliver licks your hand as you fall asleep.

Author's Note: Okay, before I start to ramble, I just want to thank all of you guys for reading; you all are so amazing beyond words! The fact this story is at 22.8K reads and 1K votes, I am so thrilled, without you muffins behind this screen and supporting me all the way through, this story would be nothing and I would be just another user but all of you have brought this story and myself so far on Wattpad and I cannot ask for any other readers as loyal as you for standing by me in all of the times Luke hogs the computer and deletes drafts, I get sick or I just have to have extra time to write a good chapter, thank you all, my awesome muffins! With that aside, how did you all like the chapter? Do you like The Dork & The Daydreamer so far? Please comment and vote if you like it! If you want updates for when I post just click the follow button on my page. I also added the song you are listening to in this chapter is on the side and I do NOT recomend watching the music video, it is super gross and again, do NOT watch it unless you are okay with having your entire childhood ruined forever. As always, see you in the next chapter! Later muffins!