Chapter 17 - A Familier Face

You slowly opened your eyes to be met with Oliver's face right in front of you. "FOR THE LOVE OF CRAP OLIVER!" You scream and jump up and fall face first into the floor, your leg took most of the impact though. "Ow." You say a few curse words under your breath and stay sitting on the floor after you lifted your face off the floor. You heard a whirring noise and suddenly Baymax hobbled over to you and picked you up like a baby, "Hello (Y/N), I heard you say....'Ow.', what seems to be the trouble?" He asked and you push against his grasp. "I'm fine Baymax." You state and have your feet placed onto the floor gently by Baymax.

"SON OF A CHICKEN WHISKER!" You scream and hold your knee. Baymax walked over to were you sat on the floor. "Okay, I'm not fine! Just scan me or something!" You demand and bite your bottom lip from the sharp pain in your knee. He obeyed and scanned you, "Scan complete, you have sustained a slight fracture to your right knee. I recommend a brace for a few days and it should be healed." Baymax diagnosed you and you stare at him. You must've landed on your knee wrong and it got fractured. You brought yourself back from your thoughts.

"Sooooo, I'll be good as new?" You ask and Baymax blinked. "You cannot be good as new, you can't replace yourself." He said and you roll your eyes. "It's just an expression, it means I'll be better. Ya know, like I'll be fine?" You tell him and Oliver sniffed Baymax's butt...for some reason. "Ollie! Stop that!" You scold and move him away from Baymax. "Trust me, you do not want him around you like that. This dog doesn't know the difference between a balloon and a chew toy."

"Here is a brace for your knee." He says and hands you a hard thingy with straps around it, Baymax strapped the brace around your knee and said, "You have been a good girl, have a lollipop." He gave you a cherry red lollipop just like he did last time. "I cannot deactivate unless you say you are satisfied with your care."

"Well I am definitely satisfied with my care." You say and open the plastic of the lollipop and put it in your mouth. Baymax went to his charging station and closed back up in a red box. You hummed a little and checked your phone, you had a text from Honey and Gogo.

Gogo: We have to go shopping with Honey at 6 today, don't forget!

Honey: Shop at the mall in 20 mins!

Your (E/C) eyes widened with shock and surprise, was this whole death thing actually affecting your memory? This is the second time in one day you forgot you had plans with a friend! you checked the time and it was 5:41pm! You only had nineteen minutes to get everything together! And that'll be twice as hard now that you basically have a peg leg! You hopped around the house getting your money, jacket, gift cards and anything else that you could possibly need. By the time you finished there was a knock at the door. Tadashi opened it with a calm expression to be met with Honey and Gogo waiting for you while talking to him.

"Ready?" Gogo asked and you nodded, waving good bye to Tadashi as the three of you walked out the door. The mall was walking distance from the cafe so it wasn't hard to get there without transportation. By the time you arrived at the mall and stood on the escalator you saw a familiar face in the crowd....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: I know, it's short and it sucked but the next part is going to be AWESOME. I am regaining my writing ability since I havn't written a chapter in....a long time. BUT, I do have some very good news, I have two books coming out, one of them is just one page and the other....not so much but it is posted today and it's called Chasing The Stars and Top 30 Facts About Laney. And you guys deserve to have a big round of applause and hugs from me, Luke and Baymax because you all have stood by me for so long even when I didn't update and I just...I'm going to pull a Fred moment right now, I wish I could come through your screen and hug you all right now! Also, thank you guys so much for reading The Dork & The Daydreamer at all! I know there are MANY Hiro x Readers out there and I am just so happy all you muffins decided to read this! And, the news is not over yet...I'll even give you guys a SNEAK PEEK at the next chapter! Hope you like it!

~~~~

"Oh. My. Gosh. Keep your heads down." You instructed to Gogo and Honey, they looked at you like you were crazy but then followed your line of sight and Honey gasped. "What is he doing here?!" She asked and you shrugged. "Okay, just act casual." Gogo said and you all hid your faces with your hands or looked in the other direction. 'Please don't see us. Please don't see us. Please don't see us.' you hoped silently. "HEY GUYS!" A male's voice yelled. "Why do I even hope anymore?" You ask out loud

~~~~

Yush ums, that right there is the mystery dude. I wonder who he could be...*strikes a thinker pose* Anyway, did you like the chapter and the sneak peek? Do you like The Dork & The Daydreamer so far? Please comment and vote if you like it! If you want updates for when I post just click the follow button on my page. As always, I will see you in the next chapter! Later muffins!