👑where it Started👑

Im going to protect you kamize, I will..

*
Itachi held the small curled up figure in his arms as he dashed towards the forest. Carrying his little sister in his arms was not really that easy, but he did it anyway, rain started falling from the skies as he hurried to a nearby house. The house was decent enough.

He knocked on the door while hushing his little sister in his arms, and a middle aged lady came to greet them with a confusing and warm smile, she saw that it was about to rain hard so she invited them inside the house.

"Young man, it's not safe for you to be travelling especially when your carrying a baby around" she said as she passed him a warm cup of tea.

"Actually I would like to ask you maam a favor" itachi said in a monotone voice.

The lady took a sip of her tea and took his attention.

"What favor?" She asked.

"Would you mind taking care of my sister for a while? I have nowhere to go" Itachi coughed.

The lady went silent as she took a sip of her tea and looked at the baby Itachi was holding. She sighed and finished her tea.

"You can stay here aswell" she offered.

But Itachi declined, he looked outside of the window as the rain slid down on it's pane...

"I have somethings to do first, I just need my sister safe" he said and drank his tea.

The lady nodded and took the baby from him, she was sound asleep.

"I will always visit her" he said as he stood up.

"What's her name?" The lady asked

"Her name is Kamize" Itachi replied as he went for the door.

*

Kamize grew up into a healthy little girl she stayed with the lady for 5 years, Itachi would always visit her, everything was good until a couple of rogue ninjas broke into the house. The lady carried kamize as she ran upstairs and hid her inside the closet.

"N-na na? Who a-are they?" Kamize said with her voice trembling.

"Everything is gonna be fine, dont make a sound" she said and kissed her forehead before closing it.

Kamize hugged her legs and burried her face on her knees, before the lady could go outside the room the rogues are already infront of her, they kivked her hard till she fell on the ground.

"Please just take anything, leave me alone" she pleaded while coughing out some blood. But tye rogues are being savage. They made fun of her and kicked her around till she cant move. Kamize covered her ears and tried to conceal her sobbing, but one of the rogues heard her and lashed the closet open.

Kamize was frightened, the rogues dragged her out from the closet using her hair. She screamed while she struggled, the lady cried to release kamize but they just laughed at her and threw kamize across the floor.

"Take me... leave her alone" the lady pleaded. While kamize was being kicked around.

Kamize continued crying, she tried to reach the lady but everytime she gets near she is being kicked away one rogue to another, she then started coughing out blood aswell. The rogues just smitked and some laughed while eating bread.

Kamize lay flat on the ground she was crying so hard, everything in her body hurts, her eyes felt sore from crying, then lastly when someone kicked her she screamed on the top of her lungs, everybody stood still as she sat up rubbing her eyes, one of them noticed her eyes turned red, she was still crying as she crawled towards the lady.

"Nana..." she cried.

"Well well well... we still have a survivor of the uchiha clan aint we?" One of them went near the lady and forced her stand up using her hair.

"Might as well finish them all" said another as he went closer and pulled out a kunai. He smirked at kamize and slit the throat of the lady while blood spilled out of her neck. The lady with her eyes wide open fell lifless as he let go of her. Kamize's crying stopped. The room fell silent and the rain grew more heavier. The lights started to flicker. One of them kicked her in the back so she was sent flat on the floor, but she ddnt made a sound, she stared at the dead body infront of her with her bloodshot eyes. Then the lights all went out.

They started looking for a source of light and continued down stairs.

"Lets take care of that girl later when the lights get back" one of them suggested and all went down staires carefully.

Kamize stood up slowly, she can see them in the dark, they are like blue moving ghosts, she took tye kunai that was used to kill the lady and follwed them. She stabbed one and he fell dead on the floor, no noticed so she continued following the others. She stabbed one again on the neck and the other also, and both made a large thud on the floor which gave attention to the other two. Suddenly the lights went back they saw kamize holding the blood stained kunai with teary red eyes.

"You killed Nana!" She yelled as she charged towards them holding her hand upwards ready to stab.

"What the?! This little bitch!" The other one hissed as he caught her hand and threw her away near a window she tried to get up when the other one threw a kunai at her.

*
Im going to die? Onii chan help...
I need you...
I don't wanna die yet...
Please come...

The kunai was flicked right on time, she saw her brother standing infront of her with his black akatsuki cloak. The two men backed off and tried to escape, but itachi placed them in a genjutsu until they passed away.

Kamize fell silent while sitting flat on the floor, her tears dried up but one eye still has the sharingan. Itachi picked her up and carried her in his arms trying to wipe her tears.

"Why did they do that? We didn't do anything" she said in a muffled voice.

Itachi just sighed and both of them left the house. With her in his arms, she gripped on him tighter as sge burried her face on his chest.

*
They arrived in the akatsuki hidden base, both are soaking wet, Itachi didn't say a word as he placed kamize down, he looked at konan and she nodded as she took kamize from him. Kamize felt frightened that she clung on Itachi's cloak and looked up to him.

"It's okay kami" konan smiled. "We're your new family now" she smiled.

Itachi kneeled down to her height. "After getting dried up we're going somewhere" he said while kamize nodded and went along with konan.

*
Kamize was sent to a special school and she visited the base more often.
She even learned to do ninjutsu and controlled her sharingan, the akatsuki was amazed how she was able to master all elements and she exceled in puppetry... she treated the akatsuki her family... her favorite uncle is sasori. She grew more and more matured and open to the world she is in when the akatsuki started falling.

☆~☆

A/N

Im editting the book so if you guys wanna read again then go ahead...

Akatsuki heir {Vintage Read}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें