12 The Door

A/N

hi guys! Here's my new update! By the way this part is dedicated to stephiekim370,hey steph! That thing you did with kim is brilliant! I've inserted it here, in this chapter! Soooo read!!!!!

By the way thank you for those who are reading my book hope its not too boring. by  the way I'm starting a new story its titled________! Well I dont want to tell it yet but any way I'll publish the first chapter at the end of the month!!

Plus I'm not sure if I'm going to update soon.

4th periodical tests are coming and I'm typically banned from my phone only until the test is over mmmkay??? So sayonara!!! Hope you like this chapter! : 3 ^×^

            °°°°°°×°°°°°°

Karin was walking throughout the hallway, when she came upon Tobi.

"Karin where's the rest?" He asked.

"In their rooms I guess?"

"go get them, we have much  to discuss in the great table" he said as he dashed towards the hall.

Then karin went to get them as fast as she could,
Looks like the old man is in a hurry.. wonder what's going on.

"Seigetsu!jugo!and....sasuke kun!" Karin called them up, so  they went outside ,sasuke on the other hand slowly stood and glared at her.

O////O, Omg!!!! He is sooooo cute!!!!!!!!.

Then kamize went inside the room to get some newly arrived weapons, when she saw karin standing in the  middle, she stood there with her eyes looking at yhe door still mesmerized by sasukes glare. She stood therr frozen.

"Uh? Karin? Are you okay?" Then she waved her hand infront of her still no response.

As she observed her closely Karin's saliva was dripping. Then she leaped backwards and slapped her.

"Oooowwww!!!!! What did you do that for?" Karin furiously asked her, "you got to stop daydreaming, you know it will never happen" kamize smirked as she went outside.
Uh? Can she read minds? Did she really know what I was thinking?.

She thought to herself. when kamize popped up again "by the way, stop wondering why I know what you were thinking plus I do not read minds, you're just too obvious!" Kamize smiled as she headed out.

Karin stared in confusion then she realized she has to go to the others.

"I'm here!" Karin shouted as she entered the door "seigetsu, jugo you're in charge of the weapons while sasuke, zetsu and I will go to the grounds" Tobi informed them."how about me?" Karin questioned.

"Oh ,you? You..... um.. clean the basement" zetsu said.

"What!!!! No! hey!" As everyone diminished, she was left behind. Madara and sasuke was still in the hallway waiting for zetsu's signal. Karin thundered her way to the basement "clean the basement he said!!!" She murmured "well, you know what? I'd rather clean sasuke's room!!!!!" She shouted as her voice echoed throughout the hallway "hmp!" She stomped.

"Hey!!! I heared that!" Tobi replied.

Karin proceeded to do her task when she saw a door.

"What is this?" Then she went nearer.

............