👑The wind have ears👑

Going back home again, I wonder what's happening there.

I looked outside the window watching the gloomy red skies, there are many things that are happening when im not around, I wonder what happened now, I made a deep sigh as I gathered my things on my table, ready to place it inside my bag, then suddenly Margarette surprised me.

"Going home now Izumi chan?!!" She gleamed at me... Izumi... right, that name still is weird for me since nii chan told me to use it when im here..

"Hey Margarette, stop giving Izumi a heart attack" Zeke chuckled.

"Yeah I guess so, I'll be going home today" I replied with a faint smile.

"What heart attack? Izumi is used to ot already" she argued with Zeke. "Okay okay" zeke countered with a smile.

"Well Izumi chan becareful while going home okay?"

"I always do" I replied to her, as they waved at me. Those two are my closest friends here, since I dont like to
Dwell with others to much. I placed my things inside my bag and headed outside, my teacher called me when I was about to go out.

"Miss Izumi Fujiwara... next semester the school is doing a recognition for those high ranked students, it would be nice if your brother will be with us" she stated.

"I will try Mrs. Wolfe" I replied without confidence, she just nodded and I continued my way back to my room to gather my other things.

I walked passed the noisy hallway of the school and finally reached my room, I gathered what I needed and locked it while I headed out

-------------

I finally arrived home but it was raining and no one seems to be home, I walked down the empty dark hallways and the tapping of my footsteps followed me..

Hnmm I wonder where they could be..

I headed to my room and thre all my stuff in my bed, I also three myself because i was tired, I spread my arms wide on my bed and my legs are just hanging, I watched my dusty ceiling while I was listening to the rain outside. I made a sigh as I got up and changed to my usual wear, I hung my uniform in a nearby rack and put on some of my comfy long sleeved oversize shirts and I also put on some of my comfortable pedals, I slid on my slippers and took my cloak, I was feeling a bit hungry so I decided to go out and eat something.

----------
I sat on a nearby Ramen stand while the rain behind me continued to race down.

"One bowl of ramen for a beautiful young lady" the vendor place a ramen bowl infront of me with a smile. I just stared at him and got back to my hot ramen and started eating.

"Your a silent one eh?" He said while chuckling and draining some noodles.

"Hn... maybe... I just feel sick" I replied in my monotone voice.

"Sick from a trip I see" he countered while serving the person beside me.

"Miss, what a beautiful long black hair" the person beside me mentioned.

"Well th-thankyou" I replied and tried to smile... I know I failed... but she smiled at me.

After a few moments many medical ninja's where rushing under the rain. This took their attention.

"Where are they going?" I asked with complete confusion.

"Haven't you heard? Konoha was infiltrated by the akatsuki, did major damages" he informed.

"Those akatsuki are always causing trouble" the person beside me spoke.

"I see" is could say, I did not finish my ramen and left the store immediately...

☆~☆

A/N
Hmmm

"