17 origins of pein/summit

A/N

Hi guys!!! Here it is!! I've changed it...well... not all of it! The beginning is still the same but the rest? Hell yeah I've change it! Only the part of kamize and the summit hasn't changed

All of them continued to the summit grounds, while kamize was left behind, she went close to the window and watched as the raindrops slid on the window sill.

She thought deeply and took a deep breath,
When I was still a kid, everything was perfect, the akatsuki was still complete, and now, their going away one by one. my training? What's the use? They told me to get away.

She curled her hands into fists and walked away from the window.

She took her robe and headed to the summit.

********SUMMIT *******

"The elders decided to put Danzo on the place of the allied leadership" the kage's eyes widened upon  hearing the decision,

Raikage stood up and punched the table then it eventually broke. This made the kage's escorts alert and got ready for combat "settle down!" The summit councilor yelled, it made the escorts fall back.

"I do not oppose the decision but why the hokage?" Mizukage's fingers lifted and crossed them," well, first of all we don't trust the raikage to handle a huge alliance like this, or it'll end up like that table" the high tempered Raikage sat down. "Then we can not choose the mizukage, the hidden mist is the birthplace of the akatsuki and all the initial rogues, the kazekage on the other hand is still too young to handle this matter, Tsuchikage is also too old for this he can't even manage to lift his back" he briefly explained,  in a few moments a bud formed in the middle of the dark room everyone backed up then it slowly turned into a head, it smiled creepily among the crowd "uchiha sasuke is coming"it said as it smiled creepily among them.

******  KAMIZE *******

The cold surrounded kamize as she approached the summit grounds, she stopped by a tree and looked to her directon she took a deep breath and started again then a black bird called her attention, she cocked her head and watched the bird and it seemed to attack her, she raised her hand and prevented the attack but instead of her repeling the attack she her self fell to her back.

Everything became blured then images flashed.

She saw a boy with red hair walking along the rainy road she was about to approach when a girl with purple hair handling a loaf of bread went  near...

"Aun...tie conan, uncle nagato?" She widend her eyes and stepped back in a few moments everything twisted and new images appeared.

A man leading a group and confronted a tall man in a gas mask who was known as Hanzo, then they shook their hands in alliance. "Uncle yahiko?" Kamize's tears fell. When she stepped forwards everything twisted again but now the Hanzo was holding conan in his arms with a kunai tipped to her neck.

"You! With the red hair kill you leader!" Hanzo shouted " no don't do it!! Nagato!!!!" Conan yelled back " do it or else this woman dies" Hanzo bargained as he threw the kunai infront of nagato, nagato took the kunai and slowly stood he turned to yahiko "yahi...."but before he could finish his name yahiko charged to him enabling him to stab himself on nagato's kunai, " you and conan must live "yahiko smiled as he gasped his last breath."I believe you can change the world" he then closed his eyes and slid down on nagato's shoulder. Kamize looked away and cried silently she closed her eyes as she curled ger hands into fists all she can hear was conan crying out loud "yahikooooooo!!!!!!!" .

She opened her eyes and looked around it was different than the earlier places, for it was inside a room she saw yahiko in his akatsuki robe as well as conan, she saw the other peins as well , she saw Hanzo lying dead on the floor and a sproutling grew on the wooden floor then formed into a human fly trap he was wearing the akatsuki robe wich was clearly Zetsu then Madara came in the

middle, but he wasn't wearing any robe as they talk kamize's hearing became earie and in a moment she felt a strong force pulling her back everything went blured again and in a second she found herself standing frozen in the same spot she stopped,"b..but I fell down why on earth did I---"  then she saw the bird in the upper left corner she glared and observed it then it flew away. so she continued to the summit but what she saw was still bugging in her head.

* * * Sasuke*Raikage***

Samurai's engaged an attack towards sasuke as they lifted thier samurai's at him. Sasuke slashed his sword and leaped up , he tumbled back and continued slashing.

" Forget the samurai's karin track down Danzo" jugo informed as he joined the attack, karin observed sasuke's chakra and it was way to different from his usual,
S...sasuke's chakra is different it's colder than ever,
karin remained calm as she tracked down Danzo.

                ***$***

"Shee" the raikage called as they were running.

"I'm getting something and its huge, it's right down below", the raikage made a huge entrance as they bombed their way to the ground floor.

                 ***$*** 

Sasuke remained in the same place as jugo shielded him from one of the attacks he was surprised when the raikage fell infront of them.

Karin silently gasped as she saw the raikage standing infront of sasuke. On karins side seated seigetsu, he peaked as he heard the loud boom,

" those two are hidden cloud jonin in the middle is their Raikage" jugo informed as they got ready for combat. Sasuke charged towards the raikage, "sasuke! Dont go by yourself!!" jugo yelled out ,he lost his cool, he whispered to himself.

"Water style: water wall, Electric style: emotion wave" Darui made the handsign and repelled sasuke's attack.

" he uses electric style and fire style techniques, for sure he is bound to use fire style so keep water technique ready at all times" shee reminded Darui as they try to attack...

A/N

Hi! So I re written the part, gomenasai if i kept you waiting and I'm also sorry if didn't continued sasuke and raikage's fight I have my reasons and its a long story if I start , theres this evaluation exam that I was supposed to attend but sadly this was a very unfortunate time I was attending the burial of my grand father so hear me out guy's!!! TT-TT my head is spinning!!!  the burial of my grand father is in cebu and my school is in Catbalogan its like a 16 hours trip!!!!!

*groans * why did I even study in a science highschool?!!!!!!!!!! :"3