👑TOBI👑

Kamize went back to the headquarters, she saw Tobi in a serious state with Zetsu, and by the moment he noticed her, he started acting goofy again and crash tackled Kamize, Zetsu rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms infront of him.

"Kamize chwaaaaan~ Tobi misses you sooo muchhhh :3 " Tobi said as he fiddled with her hair.

"Well Kamize, your home early" Zetsu stated.

"Yeah well, School dismissed us early" she replied trying to push Tobi away and standing up.

"Well okay, I need to go somewhere else now, I'll leave Tobi with you" Zetsu stated while dispersing on the ground.

"Kamize chwaaan~ how was your day?!!! Tobi ate pies today!!!" Tobi said still fidling with her hair and following her.

"My day... It's great" she said sarcastically as she sat down on a chair infront a huge table, Tobi's voice echoed the empty room.

"Tobi" she said staring blankly ahead.

"Yes Kamize chwaan~?" He said while placing a platter of cookies infront of  her.

"Why are everyone dying for nothing?" She said coldly. Tobi fell silent and froze for a moment.

He scratched the back part of his head and sighed

He scratched the back part of his head and sighed. He noticed the kettle is whistling so he jumped and went to it, he took a glass of hot milk and placed it infront of of her.

"Well kamize chwan~ Tobi also doesnt like people dying, but every death has a purpose" he stated as he sat on his chair and placed both arms on the table facing kamize.

"For what purpose did my brother die? Sasori, Nagato and the others?" She said slowly slipping the glass sidewards and placed her head on the table.

"Purpose for the good ofcourse" tobi replied.

"Then why are we hidding always? Why do people hate us?"  She said closing her eyes.

"Because they dont understand the peace we are trying yo accomplish" he said as he patted Kamize on the head.
"Drink your milk before it gets cold" he said.

"Tobi...why are you acting like a child? When your not... " she stated as she opened her eyes.

"Well... thats for me to know and for you to never mind" he said walking away out of the door.

-------------
Kamize fell asleep on the table after drinking her milk.

Tobi is such a mysterious person...

I wonder if konan gets back here...

Why are we dying...

Why is everyone leaving...

I should stand up fro them....

I miss my brother...