16 Sunset

A/N

Hey guys see the media on top i drew it my self gee guess im just inspired!!! :3

*********

She went nearer to seigetsu, "are you okay?" Kamize caught his attention" huh? Oh! Um, im fine" he forced a smile and looked to the heavy rain poured down again, he looks  depressed as he thought deep, kamize smiled 

"what time is it anyway?" She asked " I don't know, around 5 o' clock I guess" he replied.

"Come on" kamize continued to walk down the stairs "hey wait! Where are we going? H--hey!" Seigetsu yelled.

He graoned and started following kamize, they headed towards the ruins of konoha.

"W--what are we doing here?" Seigetsu asked.

Kamize remained silent as they approached the village of konoha.

They sat upon a huge rock of on of konoha's highest peek. "Itachi and I used to come here everytime I came home from school, all of it ended when he passed away*sigh* how I wish he was still here beside me, back then security in this place was so thight but we managed to get in easily he was also a part of the anbu black ops organization, we got here easily because of the damages uncle caused security is not their priority right now" seigetsu frowned and looked at the beautiful sunset.

"Aren't you tired?" Kamize asked,

"tired of what?" He asked back.

"Being insulted all the time, they always call you jerk, fool and---"

"Their my  family" seigetsu smiled and turned back to the sunset "they took me in, if they didnt treated me as their friend they should've killed me a long time ago.

Kamize faced down and silence was between them for a moment, when the dark scattered every where they settled to go back to the headquarters.

...............