35 Madara meets Kamize

Kamize was about to ride on lex, when Kabuto started sobbing.. "is Lord Kabuto... Crying?" Lex asked confused..

"hn? Tch! Pathetic!" Kamize went near him and slapped him hard....
"listen here, mega mind..if you don't start acting the way you were, and keep on acting like a puny little girl...you might as well die here...die as a useless bastard who started a pathetic Shinobi War" Kamize stood and pocketed her hands... she turned around and continued walking to Lex...
"Bye the way.. here are your information cards....I took it when Orochimaru kidnapped me as a test subject..I have no idea how that thing works....keep it....you might as well see your self again in those...find your information....you might redeem your past self..." kamize smirked and rode on Lex as they left with a ~swoosh~

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

"Lady kamize...to where are we going next?" Lex asked..
"Hn? Well...I'm still not feeling a fight...ahh! Yes! Lets go to this so called Uchiha Madara.." Kamize smiled as she felt the cold wind playing with her hair.....

~'''~'''~'''~'''~'''~'''

Kabuto stood up as a chilled silence grew in his cave...
He held the cards tighter and tighter until his hands were bleeding.... he took out one card as Images flashes back at him......

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

Madara was sitting on a corner while Hashirama (first hokage) was standing, ready to fight....
When suddenly lex landed in front of them
"huh? A giant bat?" Hashirama wondered, Madara was shocked but never showed it..
Kamize leaped out of lex smirking.... "hn? Am I interupting something?" A faint chuckle bursted.. Madara saw her Uchiha Crest on the front part of her robe..he Managed to smile "ah...Hashirama sama...I was looking forward in meeting you as a moving corpse than a pathetic clone..." kamize slid down her head protector..." please don't take this personaly...I need to talk to gramps here...in Private" she said as she activated her sharingan and glared at Hashirama's clone...a strong vibrating motion flicked him away...

"Where were we? Oh..we didn't started yet" kamize said in a sarcastic tone "sooo your the so called Uchiha Madara" kamize lifter back her head protector..." and you must be...ah! Yes.. Uchiha.....Kamize.." Madara smiled sheepishly.. "well...that's all goodbye!" Kamize turned around and continued to lex..

Madara gave her a confused look.."that's it?" Madara raised a brow.."yeah, what do you expect? A fight? Tch! That's not going to happen....just continue what you were doing" kamize smirked again.."wait... you have such powerful eyes..want to team up with me? I can make all your dreams come true.." Madara said as he stood...a chilled silence grew between them in a moment...then kamize bursted into a sarcastic laughter..

"me? Team up with you?? That's pathetic!" Kamize wiped a tear..."anyway.. why would I team up with someone who chases after a false dream?? Face it Gramps.. the people you loved are already dead...ha! This whole infinite tsukuyomi of yours..is a waste of time...how can you possibly live in an illusion...having the comfort of a dead relative....anyway...I have to go..I just wanna see how the real Uchiha Madara looks like...good luck though!" She smiled sheepishly as she rode on lex....and flew away

"Tch! She never even gave me a chance to speak! Ugh... Uchiha teenagers.." Madara complained as he sat back.

"Looks like she's not going to be a big trouble...I'll let her live" Madara sighed as he finished..

~'~'~'~'~'~'~

"Huh? My lady?" "Yes lex?" Kamize asked "to where are we heading next? My time limit in summoning has reached" lex explained..." hnn..place me with a perfect view from the war..so I can see everything."

Lex placed kamize on a mountain top where the entire war was clear as lex disappeared leaving a thick smoke...

Kamize took a deep breath as she watched the ongoing war,
She laid in the grass as she folded her arms behind her head and watched the moon..

"I could get used to a view like this"......

A/N
Konnichiwa!!!!

Soooooooo what do you think?!!!!!

Comment, Vote n' Follow!!!!!!