👑Kamize?!👑

Kamize finally woke up from her sleep as she stretched her hand upwards while yawning...

"Seems like the rain has gone" she said while taking two pieces of cookie as she headed out of the room and outside the base.

---------------------

She placed a cookie in her mouth and pocketed the other with her hand and walked outside the base, then suddenly someone yelled out to her.

"Oi!,  little girl! you there your not supposed to be here!" The Long red haired girl shouted.

Kamize smirked "not supposed to be here? Huh? , your the ones who shouldn't be here... especially a stupid girl like you" she lifted her face.

"why you little brat!" She exclaimed, she was going to attack, but.... one of her company grabbed her arm, a tall white man with black hair," thats enough karin!" He remarked.

 one of her company grabbed her arm, a tall white man with black hair," thats enough karin!" He remarked

" But she started it!"

"It's okay!" Kamize told them in her usual relaxed tone, " I can't see any reason for you holding her attack"

" hmm?" The tall man  in black hair turned and faced kamize," we didn't expect a little girl to man up so bravely in front of a group of rogue ninjas" the large man with Orange hair replied.

"I do not care who you guy's are, but If I were you, you should just turn around and leave"  kamize's black featured eyes glowed.

"Leave her" the man with dark hair told them in a mellow tone" she's not the one who we came here for"  Sasuke started walking towards the base, while kamize ate the last bite of cookie in her hand, she weilded a giant shuriken out of thin air.

" wha.....!" The white haired one exclaimed as he saw the shuriken swung from above " I've got to get me one if those" he said to himself.

" how on earth can she control a shuriken that big?" Karin set an eye on kamize.

" thats just amazing!" The large man said, but the man with dark hair? He remained silent and continued walking.

Kamize attempted to attack but....

" kamize chwaaan! That's enough!" Tobi took her attention and looked back at the group again before dispersing the giant shuriken.

" how is she doing that! Seriously?" The white haired man intriguingly asked.

"shut up you suigetsu" the large man reckoned.

" kamize, they are guests... its okay let them pass " Tobi said.

kamize turned her back on them and went inside, then the man in dark hair widened his eyes when he heard the name.

Kamize?

" oi, sasuke, aren't you coming?" Suigetsu asked. Then sasuke followed them silently.

"Sasuke! Welcome to the akatsuki headquarters" Tobi greeted.

" tsk!, he was just referring to sasuke!" Suigetsu grambled.

Then sasuke saw kamize pass by, he was about to follow her, Tobi  grabbed his arm..

"sasuke, come we have much to discuss, follow me" then sasuke silently followed him to wherever he would take him. "Guess were not invited , hmp!" Karin rolled her eyes.

When they arrived he saw a large table in the middle of the room.

" have a seat " Tobi gestured among the chairs, sasuke is very impatient , he sat down on one of the chairs.

"So--" Tobi was being interupted.

"Who was that girl, earlier?" Sasuke's features grew dark.

I knew this was going to happen...

"don't you have any idea?, or do you want to meet her personaly instead?" Sasuke was confused.

She died a long time ago....

" what you think is real, and dont push your self too hard" Tobi suggested...

☆~☆
A/N
meh~