30 pfft! no idea of a title!

Kamize stopped crying and stood up, she held the metal of a band and wore the white robe with the uchiha crest on it... "now what am I supposed to do with you?? Hn?" Then the shw tied it around her neck like Hidans' and she stepped outside the the main door...

It was heavily raining.. "I can't afford putting mud on my new white robe" she lifted her hands and motioned it left to right like she was casting off the rain clouds..then it did! It was the first time the sun shone in the hidden rain village....
She walked freely on the way out, but before she could reach the The gate, she stopped for a moment and looked at her right "hn...uncle sasori.." she smiled as she remembered all her training with sasori , deidara , and kisame

***$***
"Kamize! You did great!" Sasori smiled "pfft! She's more talented in explosive thingies! Dana your just over reacting again..un!!" Deidara smirked "now kamize..don't let these nut heads take over your head you know your best is water right??!" Kisame rolled his eyes " don't worry guys! Im getting better in each field every day.." kamize smiled, then itachi called deidara and kisame up...she was left again.."don't worry kamize" sasori started as he kneeled down to kamizes height "the time when I'm gone...you're my legacy...keep practicing puppets for me okay?? Even if I'm not around..." he said in a sad tone "why??" Kamize asked "because.. in this world...everything disappears....it is the art of life and the paint of truth."
Sasori explained "oh...okay.." kamize said and smiled "so what do you want for your birthday?" He asked "not much! As long as we are complete!" He smiled knowing that kamize only wants a very simple gift....but...during her birthday.... he was unable to make it.....
Before he let go  of his last breath during his encounter with sakura and his grandma all he said was "I'm sorry kamize....."

***$***

Kamize tried  to stop her tears from falling and continued on..

There really is something wrong in the air....it has chakra...like mine...

She felt something rustling near the branches..she looked for it, then suddenly the reanimated itachi appeared..she jumped back in complete shock.

"Itachi?" She said as she observed him.."kamize" he went near and gave kamize a hug , kamize pushed him away..."kamize?? Whats wrong?? Also your left eye its still red" "what do you care??" She asked, itachi backed up in shock "kamize?? What happened to you??" Kamize stood silent "anyway...I'm just an reanimation..and the war is starting you should help--" "help?? Help who?? Sasuke?? Huh! Well thats very expected from you!  You know what?? I'm tired! Itachi!! I'm blind! And---" itachi went near her and hugged her tight "I know...and I'm proud of you" he said she looked up to itachi.. where's your smile.... "anyway kamize..I'm here..to say a proper good bye.." he lightly kissed  kamize in the forehead "kamize I'm sorry....for everything... even though you never saw me smile...the fact is I do ....I never show it to you because I want you to be strong...sasuke-- he hated me his entire life and fell into darkness...but he became strong..." itachi said as kamize's tears fell down.....
"Always remember I love you...very much....and so as your uncles."  "Now..can you do a favor for me?" "I think soo" she sniffed.......

A/N
Konichiwa minasan!!!"!
akatsuki heir is nearing the end!!!!  So sad I'm flooding in tears here guys!!!  Hear me out!!! In the comments!