39 Itachi's lullaby

Kamize walked on the pitch black forest..as the winds played in the trees, its leaves rustled..it was cold as she wrapped her arms around her..then she came on a low lying fence with a small broken gate. she entered, as the surroundings became more darker..she walked mindlessly along the rocky path..never knowing what lies beyond..

After walking a few meters..the ground smoothen and shined..it reflected the pure white moon as if it was a giant flash light that shone above her she stopped for a moment and saw cube shaped features floating everywhere.. she went near on one, as she peeked through it, she saw memories...

~'~'~'~'~'~'
Knock!Knock!Knock!
A faint tiny knocks made Kakuzo wake up..he stood up and opened it as kamize lazily entered with her torn stuffed rabbit in her arms.. she tried to climb up Kakuzo's bed as her tears silently flowed..
"Kamize..what are you doing here? It's still 2:00 o'clock in the morning" Kakuzo asked.
kamize wiped out her tears as she handed Kakuzo her stuffed rabbit.

"Uncle..please fix robby for me." She requested as she tried to stop sobbing. "What happened to robby??" "I--ita..no, i had a bad dream..and accidentally tore him.." kamize bit her lip.

Kakuzo stitched it up and gave it back to her... "here you go" he said, kamize took the stuffed animal and hugged it tightly, "your safe now robby..I'll make sure he won't hurt you again.." "he?? You told me you tore it" kakuzo said "um..yeah..good night uncle" kamize said faintly as she got off his bed..

Kamize walked along the dark hallways, and into her room..she was so depressed, she was about to climb in her bed, when a strong lightning clapped..she was startled and ran outside.

She peeked inside Hidan's room and saw Hidan meditating.. she made a weird look and went on towards pein's...and she noticed he was not there.. "hmm..shadows don't sleep" she mumbled while closing pein's room she walked pass by itachi's room and stopped for a moment..
She looked at itachi's room and looked back to her rabbit.."I think itachi needs rest..am I right? Robby?..so that he will not tear you apart again" kamize went inside his room and covered him with his blanket..then another lighting stroke again.
She ran outside and peeked at deidara's room..she saw him on the floor sleeping.. she closed it again and continued towards Sasori's room.. she found him carving his puppets.. and went inside..

"Kamize? It's still 3:00 o'clock in the morning." He said as he looked at her. "Hn? Your still not asleep uncle-- oh right.. puppets don't sleep" she faced down lazily as another lightning stroke again.. she leaped backwards and ran towards Sasori..

"Huh?" "Im--im afraid of the lighting" she shrugged to him closely.. sasori giggles as he carried her to his bed.. "now..you're afraid of the storm eh?" Sasori asked while kamize nodded.."well..you shouldn't be.." he smiled as kamize made a confused look "the rain is your friend..he is depressed today..you know why?" Kamize blinked and faced down "why?" "Because you're depressed." "Huh?" Your feelings reflects the storm, kamize, now try to think happy thoughts" he said..
"H--appy?" "Yes".

kamize thought of happy thoughts, and slowly..the storm went slower and finally it turned into a normal rain.. "see?!" Sasori smiled as kamize looked at the window.."it worked!" Kamize said happily...

After a few a moments she fell asleep on sasori's bed..

Itachi went to Sasori's room and made a quick chat with Sasori.."Itachi..I thought you were asleep...kam--" "yes..she told you..I was just at the door".."itachi..."

he carried kamize in his arms as he walked towards her room...
He laid her down and kneeled at the edge of her bed he made a faint smile as he brushed off her remaining hair and kissed her on her forehead.. then kamize started to move in an irritating way..quite probably having a bad dream.. he hushed her as he slowly brushes of her hair and he started to sing..

~ Don't lose your way, in each passing day, you've come so far don't throw it away, live believing dreams are for weeping, washes our tears all away,... words are swaying someone is praying please let us come home and stay....

When you go out there in the dark..we'll dream about the sun....when the night comes, sing lullaby..calm your heart...little one~

Itachi kissed her once more on the forehead as he smiled "good night...Kamize..." he walked out and turned off the lights..

A/N
Hewuuuuuuu again minna! Since there are two chapters left! I just wanna say thank you alll for the support!!!!!
By the way please vote on @Naruto_Watty_Awards_ mmkay????
Read ya soon!!!!!

Don't forget!
♪comment
♪Vote
♪Follow!!!!!