23 Ms. Fujiwara

"Oi! Zeke!" Margaret yelled to a boy with white hair, "Izumi is back!" She yelled once more and ran, but she tripped and fell over Martina ,who was  technically a water magician and also one of the nasty beings in school. "Hey Blues! Watch where your tripping over!" She went near to Margarete as she grabbed hold of Margaret's uniform "listen here, Margaret Blues, You know your just a music magician and you have no chance over an elemental magician so I suggest you better transfer, the next time I see you arou---" "the next time I see you around pissing my Friends I swear to put a lightning mark on your forehead, got that." Izumi's cold tone slithered through her ears as Izumi grabbed her hand which was holding Margaret's uniform. Martina quickly let go of Margaret's uniform.

She flipped her hair and smirked "well..if it isn't miss Fujiwara...you're back!" She smirked, trying her best to hide her shocked emotion.

"Well now that you're back....hope you catch up" she smirked and flipped her hair and "and oh! This isn't over Blues! Yo---"

~THUNDER CLAP!!!!~

a big boom of thunder clapped as Izumi glared back to Martina. She continued to move to her direction. "I'm so sorry Izumi chan °-° you got into a fight because of me!" Margaret apologized with her goo goo eyes but Izumi never spoke. Zeke finally showed up and gave Izumi a big hug.."you're back too soon!" Zeke teased. Izumi just shrugged and let go of Zeke's grip. In a moment the bell rang its deafening tone rang across the halls of the school. "Ugh! Today's monday?!!! Jeez its....."

"Miss chnider!!!" Both Zeke and Margaret widened their eyes "I'm sick and tired of her combat class why can't we use real magic in her class?????" Margaret pouted."because not all worlds use magic, without combat you die" Izumi glared at them as they continued to walk.

They arrived at rm.5-A and immediately went inside "we're toast" Zeke gulped.

***$***

"Ah.. Miss Fujiwara" thier teacher looked at her in surprise."welcome back to my class" she made an evil grin......

A/N

Heloooo guys!!!!! Sorry for the long wait!

What do you think will happen next!!!! Tell me in the comments!

;) as you can see kamize's hair in this world looks short but its not see behind her? She just wrapped it up in a pony tail those are just her remaining hair infront....