31 kamize's encounter, Shino & Kiba

Kamize did what itachi told her to do, she jumped on trees as she observed her calm surroundings...it took her half a month to complete the task itachi has given to her...

Hmp! Itachi! Do you really think I would fall for your sweet talk?? Pfft! I'll help for now... I've got better plans in mind...

She jumped up a branch then suddenly a book fell out of her coat..

"Hn??" Kamize took the book and observed it a bit.."a Jashinist bible? Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!" She clicked her tongue "uncle Hidan eh? He still cares for me? Aww that's cute, but it's useless to me now.. " she flipped a few pages "I really never understood how you make sacrifices and stuff..." kamize flipped another page.."you always teased uncle Tobi.. in making him a sacrifice... hn?? IMMORTALITY.." kamize's eye widened..
"immortality eh?" She read the information on how to become immortal,
She chanted some words and sadly the last part was torn.. "ugh! Uncle Hidan!! Pfft! What ever!" She tucked the book back in her pocket as she was about to continue back towards the hidden rain, but she felt weird and and weak and her field of vision became eerie ... then suddenly she heard a dog bark and a kunai passed her face leaving a slight slice on her cheek as blood dripped....she stopped as she faced them but she was too late "Akamaru! Fang over Fang!!!" Kiba yelled as the two merged together and attacked her, she litteraly got a direct hit, and shino scattered paper bombs wich exploded simultaneously.....

Damn!! I-- have to sta-nd

"Huh! Still wanna stand eh?" Kiba yelled out...
As another kunai flashed from no where....
It suddenly hit kamize's forehead.......

Damn...w--wh-at?? The-

Kamize's eyes twitched as she held her last breath..

FARUI.....

Then in a blink,kamize disappeared...

"Shino!!!!" Kiba shouted "what?" Shino asked a back "why'd on earth did you do that for?? We needed her for information!!!" Kiba intensely asked "I didn't do anything" Shino shrugged.. "you what?" "I said I didn't do anything" kiba went into thinking..
"That girl was strange.."
"I think she was an Uchiha.." Shino added, he hid his shocked emotion. "Don't make me laugh.. was she??"
Shino shrugged again.."I saw the uchiha crest on her coat... that's why I stopped attacking...she was weak..wonder what happend to her...that kunai just appeared from nowhere..." shino stared at kiba bluntly.

***********

Kamize struggled for her life while she was in her own dimension...

But sadly.....she didn't make it, she let go of her last breath.. and DIED..

A/N
mwahahahaha!!!!! Unexpected!!!!! Oh yeah! Kamize died!

Tell me what exactly will happen next and I'll give you a shout out...plus don't forget to vote!!! And comment!!!

The pic on the media...that's! Her forehead protector a combination of konoha, hidden rain and the Akatsuki.

*SZGEEMrainBryce* (^o^)