Chapter 7

Sky's POV (when samantha and daniel walks out)

I woke up to the door opening and closing and I sit up from lying down on Sarah and say "sorry didnt mean to fall alseep on you sarah" she looks at me and says "thats ok Sky your going through a lot of stuff its ok" i then look at Faith and Say "where are the other three people" she laughs and says "Samantha and Daniel went outside to talk and nina went for a walk to clear her head" i look at Faith adn say "true cool i guess" just as i said that samantha comes in and asks to talk to me in privately.

I look at Samantha and ask her "hey you ok are you and daniel ok" she looks at me and says "we broke up" i look at her and say "why did you break up for" she looks at me and says "because he loves you more then me and i think he can cheer you up" i look at her and say "i could have looked after my self and i dont want you regreting your decision and being upset with me because i would hate not to have a friend like you" she looks at me and hugs me and says "its ok Sky I want you to have him he will help you repair your heart ok" as she said that she walks out and as i walk in Daniel is sitting in the lounge room i say  "Daniel please come with me" He follows me to my bedroom and I sit on the bed and say "come here and lay with me please Samantha told me what happened" He comes to lay next to me and fall asleep as I fall asleep.

The Next Morning 

I woke with an arm around my wrist and i turn to see where the arm comes from and there is daniel asleep next to me and i then remember why his next to me and i smile a little and then I tried to move his arm but he pulled me in to him when I laughed and said "morning can i go to the toilet ill be back I promise"  he lets me go i get up go to the toilet and go back to my room to be pushed up againest the wall and had lips on my lips and i started to kiss back  and when he pulled away and i said "what was that for" he goes "cause i have wanted to do that since school". 

I looked at him in shock and said "what you have liked me since I went to school with you and your brother and sisters" he says " yea i have which didnt work out so well cause my brother got to you first" i gave him a weak smile and said "hey you have me now ok dont cry" he smiles and laughs at the same time and says "i am glad i get to have a chance to be with a beautiful girl like you" i blushed and just hugged him.

we walked out to the lounge room and there is savanna and tim me and daniel look at Sarah and she gives us a small smile and says "they wouldnt leave without talking to you Sky" I look at Daniel and nod and say "fine but outside" we walk outside and daniel stands behind me as i speak "y do you want to talk to me havent you both done enough to me how much more pain do you plan on putting me through" they both looked at me then looked at how me and daniel a standing and says "daniel how is samantha" daniel looks at Tim and says "why do you care and for your info she and i broke up so i can be with the girl of my dreams"  they look at both of us and tim says "so after u breakk up u decide it is ok to go to my ex" Daniel smiles and goes "yep and she is the best person and samantha is both of our best friend so say what you want then go" 

Tim looks at me and says "I I I I'm sorry i didnt want any of this to happen Sky i Love you please savanna isnt pregnant with my child she thought she was cause we did sleep together but she slept with someone after me please come back to me" i look at him and say "u still cheated on me how do you plan on having me as ur girlfriend knowing you cheated on me when i was in a coma serously i dont want you back tim you cheated on me the baby may not be yours but you still cheated on me"

I start to cry and look at savanna and say "now what the hell do you want cause i want to go inside and relax" she looks at me and says "im sorry Sky i know what i did was wrong but please believe me when i say he seduced me and i was drunk so i went with it" i look at her and say "so what you want me to feel sorry for both of you cause guess what I dont care at all cause u both knew i was in hospital but still went to the stupid party so get out of my face and never come back i am happy with daniel so leave us alone" 

we walked back inside and just sat down and huged each other.

Daniels POV 

After everything this morning Sky just wanted to relax and cry and everyone heard what happened even samantha oh mind you she walked in from the back door and she walked over to sky and just hugged her and started to say suthing words to her and that seemed to calm her down and i smiled at samantha and said "thank you samantha i know see us together probably hard and i really am sorry i really did like you but as you said not as much as i love her" she smiles at me and says "thats fine Daniel please know i did it to make you happy" she smiled and hugged me as well.

after that everyone ate dinner and then went to bed as we were all tired from today and as i walked in to mine and Skys room when i see Sky on the bed in some of her sexy underwear she then says "hey sexy how are you going" i look at her and go to the bed and well you know what happens :) 

 Well lets just say we rocked the boat last night and it was really good we woke up refreshed and happy as we walked out to the lounge room and sat  down and started to talking to everyone and they all asked what all the nosies were last night and we both just blushed and said "we kind of had sex last night" 

*sorry i havent posted in awhile i have no laptop to work with and I willl take a while for me to upload the next chapter as well as i dont have a laptop hope you all like this chapter*