Chapter 17

Sky POV

I wake up so Daniel Jr crying so I get up and wipe my eyes and there is Daniel picking him up out of the bassinet I look at him with our son and I smile and was about to get up but Daniel told me "go back to bed I'll look after him you look like you need some sleep" then came over and gave me a kiss on my forehead and then let me give Daniel Jnr a kiss and then I went back to bed.

After about 30 minutes I felt the bed drop and Daniel hug up to me and give me a kiss on the cheek and then I fell asleep straight away after that.

THE NEXT DAY

I wake up refreshed and happy and I look beside me to see Daniel with Daniel Jr in his hand smiling at me and he says "morning babe how did you sleep" I look at him and smile and I say " I actually slept like a baby last night thank you I'm sorry for running out on you I thought I was doing you guys a favour" he looks at me and says " hey its ok I promise I love you and Daniel Jr you did what you thought was right" so we walked out of the room and everyone was out there eating breakfast.

We all had breakfast and then started to get ready to go out as we were going to go shopping as we needed to grab are few things for Daniel Jr and we thought we would have lunch at are nice restaurant like a date and so that's what we did and when we got home we put everything away and had put Daniel Jr to sleep and we went and told everyone about our day and just enjoyed our day together.

I went and made dinner for everyone and while I was making dinner I heard the gun shot and I moved but not fast enough the bullet landed in my shoulder I dropped as soon as everyone came running to see what happened that's when Daniel saw me and saw where the bullet landed he rushed over to stop all the bleeding and I looked up at him and he had tears in his eyes i touch his face and tell him "I love you babe" he says "hey your going to be ok please hang in there the ambulance is on its way please I cant live with out you babe and neither can your son"

As the ambulance turned up I blacked out.

Daniel POV

As her eyes closed I just screamed while my mum held me so the ambulance people can tend to her they are trying to stop the bleeding while trying to CPR as she stopped breathing but she started to breath they got her in to the back of the ambulance and said "only one person can come with us" so I hoped in and held her hand the whole way to the ambulance.

As we get to the ambulance she's still not awake and I'm getting scared they had to take her into surgery to remove the bullet as they are doing that I'm in the waiting room her family come up to me and hug me and telling me "she will be ok" "she will make it through this"

We are all here now and am just waiting for the doctors to come and give us some news. I am sitting there with my head in my hands when i here the doctor come out to update us on my love.

 *cliffhanger do you think she survives*