chapter 16

Daniel's POV

OMG she's back god have I missed her I cant believe my eyes i get up fast and hug her and i go "are you really here like for real" she smiles and says "yea I am real Daniel I'm so sorry I guess I just let all my guilt take over and let myself believe everything Tim said I hope you can forgive me" she looked down and just start crying I just grabbed her and hugged her I didnt want to let her go.

We are sitting ther hugging when she says "so you forgive me" I look at her and say "of cause I forgive you how can I not you were doing what you thought you had to do but now your here and your here now" she goes "thank you now would you like to meet your baby boy" I look at her and then I look at her stomach and I start to nod very fast she starts laughing and get up and telling me to follow her.

We walk out to the lounge room and looked at everyone just playing with the baby and I smile and she goes "Ok so I got Daniel out of the room" they look at me and smile and nod so she picks my baby up and start walking up to me and I smile and say "he looks exactly like me what's his name" she smiles and says "I know its cheesy and very original but its Daniel Junior Ward Martinez" I look at her and just walk up to her and hug and kiss her and i look around and everyone is crying.

She then also says "well that's not the only thing he shares with his father" I look at her and say "what else is there" she goes "lets sit down and ill tell you" so we pick up baby Daniel and sit on the ground  and everyone is sitting there and she puts baby Daniel down and goes "not only does this cute little boy have the same name as his father I also have a little birthday gift for Daniel" she gives me a nicely wrapped gift.

I open it and just start to cry everyone is wondering why Im crying then look at her and smile and I get up and pick her up and just kiss her and said "My beautiful baby boy happens to have been born on my birthday so we share the same birthday as me" and shows them the birth certificate which was what she had wrapped up and given me.

Everyone started crying and getting up and hugging her and saying "thank you" she goes "what's there to thank me for this little one wanted to come out on that day I guess he knew that he wanted to come out on his daddy's birthday" they all smile and look at myself and Sky while we both are look at our son I look at Daniel and smile.

That's when there was a knock on the door she gets up and answers it there stood Tim and she goes "yes can we help you" he goes "oh so your back now" thats when i walk to the room with my baby boy i cant hear what they a talking about but i just keep playing with my baby boy thats when Sky walks in.

She just stood there smiling and looked at our happy family moment and I finally look at her and says "thank you for being the most amazing mother out there and I hope you still want to wear this" I pick up baby Daniel and go to the bedside table and gets the engagement ring out.

She smiles and nods her head and says "yes ill wear it and why don't we just have a small wedding and just have it next week because I cant wait to be married to you because you are the person that I love and I will forever love you and our baby boy here and any other children we have".

I look at her and smile and say "YES I cant wait to marry you either what day would you like to get married on" she smiles at me and just looks at me and Daniel Junior.

We walk out to the lounge room and just sit there playing with my baby boy and then we have dinner and go to our room and she starts to breast feed and im like "why does he get to do that and I dont" she looks at me and smile and says "unless you like the taste of breast milk thats why he can and you can't". He finally gets to sleep and so do we.

*hope this is good have had to write this on my phone*