Chapter two

Daniel's POV

Well yesterday I got told that Tim brought his girlfriend over my sister Nina texted me saying "that I would know her" I asked her "who it was" and she said "sky" I just looked at my phone in shock your probably asking why well I have liked Sky since I first saw her in school but no my brother gets to her first ugh I throw my phone hoping that it wont brake and lucky it didn't but my dad heard it and came in going "what was that" I go "I throw my phone" my dad goes "why did you throw your phone for".

I said "Tim got my girl and I didn't even get to tell her" my dad comes over and says "how do you know that" I go "Nina told me" Dad goes "well maybe they wont last long" just as I was about to reply my phone goes off I pick it up and see its Nina calling me saying "Sky's been in an accident Tim is going nuts and she's in the Mystic Falls hospital hurry up we on the way there now" I got ready and went to dad asking him "Dad can I go out remember how I told you how I like the girl Tim is dating" he goes "yes what Daniel" I told him "well she's been in an accident can I please go to the hospital".

He says "yes I'll drive you ok and I'll stay I have to talk to your mother anyway I want to try and at least be friends with her" I smiled and hugged him and said "thank you dad" so we got in the car and started driving and we got to the hospital and as we walked in mum walked out and said "Chris what are you doing here" dad goes "I want to make friends with you for the kids please it was my family that's forcing me to do and say that stuff".

She smiled and said "ok Chris but if you want to be friends for the children then I can do that oh and Daniel I need to talk to you privately please Chris just walk in and Tim will fill you in" she turns to me and says "she's going to be she's going to be fine son I know u like her and I'm sorry that you had to find out like this" I turn around and start to cry.

We walk in and Tim starts walking up to me and hits me I go "what was that for bro" he goes "for liking my girlfriend" I go "bro I may like your girl but I have liked her for a lot longer then you" he looks at me and says "but I got her before you" I go "can we not fight please the girl we love is in this stupid hospital and we a just fighting I am not going to steal her from you ok" he looks at me and says "ok but please I really love her ok" I nod and say "ok bro but don't cry she will be ok".

We all just sat there waiting then the doctor comes out and tells us the worst news "Mrs Foster im afraid that your daughter has gone into a coma and she has are 50% - 50% chance of waking up im sorry and if she does wake up she will have amnesia Im very sorry" Tim started to cry even then I cried and went to over to him and we hugged and stayed there for a little while then owe sisters came and hugged us I even saw my mum hug her mum.

We all went in one by one and talked to her then we went home and just sat there my dad let me stay with mum for a couple of days so I can be close to the hospital. I was lying down on the bed crying when Tim walked in and layed down and said "she really is someone that's going to be special one day" I go "yea you do know that she will wake up soon and we all will help her remember ok" he smiled and said "I know and thank you for being there for me even through you also like my girl" I go "like I said I wont go and steal her from you ok bro"