Chapter 5

When it comes to helping other people recover, do we have the belief that some people need to be taught a lesson in order for them to fully comprehend the malevolence of their actions and how justice is the only profitable way to satisfy a much needed payback or do we believe that we should all let it cool around us and continue to ignore the problem because assault and the unnecessary thirst for fight and revenge will only darken our hearts and continue to lead us on a path of only stress, folly, and bitterness? Certainly, one can consider this question from both ways and how it depends on the given situation.

When someone goes through a lot, most individuals would not put themselves in their shoes and be emphatic. When the situation is not happening to us, our perception and understanding of it is askew. Sometimes, when something happens to a person, they believe that only they are the ones who can stop this. Only they are the ones who knows what they are truly fighting against. Only their understanding of the situation is the meaningful road to take to victory. Nobody else's opinion nor sentiment should have any water or weight behind it unless it conforms to one's own belief of who's right and who's wrong.

But what maybe people forget is that they are not the only one that can help and it doesn't have to be done alone. Pushing away help and only trying to deal with something yourself will cause more conundrums and, in turn, more stress. Dealing with something yourself is a one-way ticket to failure and evisceration. Thus, the more people contribute, the better. But what if those people that are contributing to are the wrong side? Strength in numbers, they say, but what if the strength in numbers is erroneous and not fighting for what's right?

Like Mokou and Kaguya's rivalry, they've killed each other for a millennium, or in simpler words, thousands of years. Constantly fighting against each other only because they despise each other is the reason none of their souls can truly rest and be put at peace. Immortality can be such a curse and a blessing simultaneously. Sometimes, the only truly way to solve something is just to let it go. Stop trying to accomplish an impossible task that you have set before yourself. Let it wash over you and walk it off without a care in the world.

But much like how Reisen is about to find out, some problems have to be addressed and cannot simply be ignored or let go.

--

When Reisen and Tewi had arrived back on Eientei, the following views on each other had changed somewhat. Tewi had known something was wrong with Reisen, but she had hoped it was only a temporarily problem. Reisen wasn't sure what to make of it. Having discovering this new problem that she possessed, would it get worse or was it just a mere one occurrence that will slide off the page eventually and crumble into the trash bin below? The throwing of questions back in forth was a tornado vs tornado battle almost circling only more questions.

The purple-haired lunarian had went to the kitchen to place the knife back from where she had grabbed it. Where had the knife came from? She just pulled it out of her suit, so it had to have been grabbed from somewhere. Why would she be carrying it? I guess some things are better left unanswered, thought Reisen. She went back to see Kaguya and Eirin were speaking to each other -- but she watched passed them regardless and didn't take the time to know why. So, she headed back to her room, carefully moved the blankets, and went under the covers to contemplate on her actions.

"A festival, Princess?" The doctor held a finger on her chin in thought, speaking to the moon princess she had swore her loyalty to. Kaguya placed a hand on her chest with a confident smile.

"Yes, indeed. I'm hoping that it'll get back at Mokou for what she did to my pet." The bitterness the black, long-haired princess was shown. She had known that her pet was attacked, and even if it was against her orders, nobody should be laying a hand on her pet offensively -- especially Mokou.