Awsamdude

TW blood

You looked around and saw the same green cloaked figure that saved you from those vines. He was fidgeting with some sort of red glowing dust. He looked around at you and smiled. "Oh your finally awake."

He said walking towards you. He had a soft comforting voice. "My name is Awsamdude but everyone calls me Sam. And you are..."

You lifted your head to look at him and said, "Y/n."

He nodded and went back to work. You tried to keep you head up to watch him work but it felt as if your head weighed 100 pounds. You let your head slump down on the cot you were on. But that is when you realize you weren't at that terrible place anymore.

"Wait where am I, and what happened, and how did you find me?" 

He looked back up at you setting the stuff he was working on down. He walked towards you and said, "Well technically you are in L'manburg but you are in the prison in L'manburg. Don't freak out your not going to prison I'm just taking care of you until Philza comes."

"Ok but what happened, at that place and how did you know I was there?"

"Well first I didn't know you there actually. I was just getting experience to heal my weapons and I saw Bad walking out of the room. Then a little while later I heard you screaming and knew something was wrong. So I ran down and saw you in a box and the vines crawling into the box you were in. I slashed the vines and let you out to see you badly cut and hurt. So I picked you up brought you here and put bandages over your wounds and now where here."

That explained so much. You were satisfied now but you had one last question. "Who is Philza?"

Sam chuckled "Well Philza is basically like a father to a lot of people. He volunteered to take care of you till your better."

You thought over what he just said. A person to take care of me, a person that is a father figure to many. You lay there wondering what it would finally feel like to have a father. After sometime you dozed off to sleep.

————————————————————————

You dreamed about the same guy in the last dream except the blond blue eyed boy was there again but he looked petrified. He was trembling so hard. The masked guy looked happy and beaming with pride. The masked guy was asking the blond boy questions. They were talking about bringing him back to life. You couldn't quite make out the rest.
They were in mid argument when you was awaken by Sam. "Y/n I want you to meet Philza."